The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

I get a huge kick out of how America is portrayed by the MAGANS. When they're complaining about protesting athletes, they say America is the greatest country in the world and if you don't like it you need to move, yet the carnival barker they elected literally ran on making the country great again, implying that it's no longer great. They constantly ***** about PC has ruined the country. 

Which is it? 

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I get a huge kick out of how America is portrayed by the MAGANS. When they're complaining about protesting athletes, they say America is the greatest country in the world and if you don't like it you need to move, yet the carnival barker they elected literally ran on making the country great again, implying that it's no longer great. They constantly ***** about PC has ruined the country. 

Which is it? 

They ***** endlessly about liberals getting offended too easily only to have a meltdown over athletes kneeling during the anthem. They are stupid, whiny ******.

31 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Which is it? 

I'd suggest watching this video. You likely won't, but this guys is straight up RIGHT. 

1 hour ago, holymoses said:

You know who I like?  Every American who had the courage to fight for the flag, and the right to protest that flag, REGARDLESS of whether or not they were captured in the course of their fight. 

Do you know who doesn't? Your freaking president. 

Do you think it's  a disgrace to mock American prisoners of war? 

Have you ever expressed your disgust with Trump for mocking prisoners of war?

I've got five bucks going to the Arthur Blank family foundation that says you don't answer those questions  straight. 

Moses, I don't condone Trump disparaging McCain about being captured. That was wrong. Presidents say a lot of wrong things, do wrong things, but McCain was visciously attacking Trump and Trump fights like a kid from the Bronx. People say things outlandish all the time, and Barack Obama said and did harmful things to the country, including lying about obamacare, dividing the country through race and illegal aliens, and because you backed him, you are a liberal, you condoned it, so DON'T give me your higher then thee sermon about morality. You applauded Obama's Iranian nuclear deal, which you know will end up Killing people in huge numbers. 

So, to be clear. Trump doesn't do or say everything according to my code or anyone else. But I **** sure applaud the calling out of millionaires who are protesting the flag and our antheim and the League is losing big time.

Here's what I hope Mr. Blank said to the ENTIRE TEAM. 

Gentleman, we are privledged to play this sport, to earn our livings and live in the greatest country man has ever designed. We are privledged to be able to represent our country, our respective cities, our families and our God by being the best at what we do. Being the best started for you men a long time ago. You, I have all been through much turmoil, doors, lessons to get where we are at this moment in time.

Respect our nation. Respect our flag and honor all those who have bleed and died to see you men play this game called Football. We will proudly stand and honor our flag today, this year, and for ever. Its the symbol of all free men now and in the future, and we, WE are bigger, better then the divisive rhetoric that swirls around us.

Now lets go win the dam game and then the Superbowl.

11 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Moses, I don't condone Trump disparaging McCain about being captured. That was wrong. Presidents say a lot of wrong things, do wrong things, but McCain was visciously attacking Trump and Trump fights like a kid from the Bronx. People say things outlandish all the time, and Barack Obama said and did harmful things to the country, including lying about obamacare, dividing the country through race and illegal aliens, and because you backed him, you are a liberal, you condoned it, so DON'T give me your higher then thee sermon about morality. You applauded Obama's Iranian nuclear deal, which you know will end up Killing people in huge numbers. 

So, to be clear. Trump doesn't do or say everything according to my code or anyone else. But I **** sure applaud the calling out of millionaires who are protesting the flag and our antheim and the League is losing big time.

Here's what I hope Mr. Blank said to the ENTIRE TEAM. 

Gentleman, we are privledged to play this sport, to earn our livings and live in the greatest country man has ever designed. We are privledged to be able to represent our country, our respective cities, our families and our God by being the best at what we do. Being the best started for you men a long time ago. You, I have all been through much turmoil, doors, lessons to get where we are at this moment in time.

Respect our nation. Respect our flag and honor all those who have bleed and died to see you men play this game called Football. We will proudly stand and honor our flag today, this year, and for ever. Its the symbol of all free men now and in the future, and we, WE are bigger, better then the divisive rhetoric that swirls around us.

Now lets go win the dam game and then the Superbowl.

Conservative fan fiction is always hilariously sad.