The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

17 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Apologies. 

If Kap can disrespect the America that protects his freedoms then Trump can say whatever he thinks too lol. You can't eat your cake and have it too. It's the dumbest conversation I've ever heard.

"Kap shouldn't be silenced Every one kneel to support him and his disrespect of America!  but that orange guy better shut up cause I don't like what he says and anyone who agrees is a Racist lol." Hypocrites.

You're exceptionally bad at making arguments that aren't stupid. 

5 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

I think I'm going to support him from now on just to be a counter balance to you left wing loonies. MAGA.

Just looking at your post history on the thread and looking at this one says enough. Thanks for supporting a guy who is a white supremist and supports and refuses to condemn others while he also condemns black people for practicing first amendment rights.  The world is going mad. Fox News is a cancer. Today’s leftist is more of a centralist than any other time in recent history. It’s the right that’s going extreme. You aren’t balancing anything. You’re being intolerant of those not like you. 

15 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

I will keep watching until Falcons start doing it. If we start doing it im out.

So, assuming some of the Falcons players kneel during the anthem today, and you stop watching as a result, does that also mean you'll stop posting on the Falcons associated message board? That would make sense, right?

Asking for a friend. But also for me. Mainly me. 

2 minutes ago, toadfishtom said:

I would love to see every single NFL player kneel down for the Anthem  today. Trump would be triggered .

Knowing how many NFL players are Trump supporter types, I don't see that happening. But I certainly hope there is a significant contingent, including many white players, that do it.