The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

1 hour ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Not even baseball is a safe space anymore.

BTW, I LOVE how this guy is doing it.  Even though he is on a knee, his hand is over his heart. 

I wish Kaepernick had gone this route.  The protest is enhanced, not diminished, by the otherwise fully respectful posture

13 minutes ago, holymoses said:

BTW, I LOVE how this guy is doing it.  Even though he is on a knee, his hand is over his heart. 

I wish Kaepernick had gone this route.  The protest is enhanced, not diminished, by the otherwise fully respectful posture

This is EXACTLY how I imagined I'd do it if I was a pro athlete and felt compelled to do so (which I'd honestly never had till Trump set about trying to bully people into punishing those who do. If thats gonna be the way it is I'm all for the kneelers now when a year ago I disagreed with Kap's methods)

9 minutes ago, AF89 said:

This is EXACTLY how I imagined I'd do it if I was a pro athlete and felt compelled to do so (which I'd honestly never had till Trump set about trying to bully people into punishing those who do. If thats gonna be the way it is I'm all for the kneelers now when a year ago I disagreed with Kap's methods)

I'm from a military family and my dad was shot in Iraq while I was a kid so I'm gonna stand every single time.

I'd **** sure be the dude standing beside him with my hand on his shoulder every day of the week though.

4 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Lol white people. 

1. The fact you think that is an indication you are  infected with the leftist disease 

2. The fact you just defined all white people think x. Makes you a racist.

Again, I"mJewish so I probably have this all wrong, but wasn't Jesus more infected with the leftist disease than anyone one this message board, Preacher man?

31 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I've unfollowed people on social media for putting relationship issues out there too often.          

Trump is about to start the worst war since WW2 on social media. How the **** did we get here?

(echoing what I've heard elsewhere) since we are really in the middle of Trump's mad man strategy, it's difficult to judge whether it's a bad idea. After all, it may push China to take real action instead of paying lip service to sanctions. Then again, it may provoke Jong Un Kim into some military spark that triggers huge military conflict. If you think about it...

So... remember back when Obama was campaigning hard for Hillary. I distinctly remember him warning people that Trump would totally remove and dig up the White House garden... Looks like Melania did not do that. Brownie points to her.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/09/22/melania-trump-michelle-obama-vegetable-garden-243017

Melania Trump embraces Michelle Obama's vegetable garden

Despite the worrying from advocates, the Trump White House made it clear early on that the first lady had no intention of doing away with the garden.

"As a mother and as the first lady of this country, Mrs. Trump is committed to the preservation and continuation of the White House Gardens, specifically the first lady's Kitchen Garden and the Rose Garden," Stephanie Winston Wolkoff, a senior adviser to Melania Trump, told CNN in February.

The White House chefs continue to cook with vegetables, herbs and fruit harvested from the garden, and donate fresh produce to local charities, a spokeswoman confirmed.

The White House beehive, also started by the Obamas, is still buzzing under the Trump administration.

The first lady sent the children home on Friday with gardening kits and honey from the hive to share with their families. "I hope you like it," she said.

Edited by MACK4ttACK

5 hours ago, Darth Falcon said:

You people?

You people = idiots in this context. 

5 hours ago, AF89 said:

Ugh a Laker.

Also what about that rape business.  I'll grant you I'm sure there's still a lot more to it, I never followed that but still...no

It was just locker room talk. 

2 hours ago, Jpowers said:

And once again....

This isn't something you tweet about as POTUS. This is just absolutely pathetic at this point. Peoples lives are in the balance here. It's disgusting.

....And yet there are members here who continue to try and justify his behavior.

He's the same childish man he's always been. No deep thought..no layers..and certainly no wisdom to him. 

He is throwing his new found power around just as he did before he was President, only the consequences of being soo careless are much greater now.

2 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I think I'm going to support him from now on just to be a counter balance to you left wing loonies. MAGA.

Sorry to disappoint, but I'm not a Dem. 

..And not stupid enough to think that replacing bad politicians with a crooked self absorbed game show host is the way to fix the issues in this country.

He has No clue what he's doing. The only thing he's truly good at..what he's always been good at,  is Bull$#itting. Its sad that people are still gullible enough to fall for it.