The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Question if anybody knows. Did Snyder have a history of donating to the RNC (or both parties) candidate before?

It'd be kinda sick if he somehow calculated that a Trump presidency would be good for the redskin logo :huh:

Woody Johnson isn't going to say ****, Trump made him an ambassador. 

9 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

♪ Girls were girls and men were men, 
Mister we could use a man 
Like Herbert Hoover again. 

Didn't need no welfare state...., 
Everybody pulled his weight.... 
Gee our old LaSalle ran great... 
Those were the daaaaays.

archie-and-edith-bunker.jpg

3 hours ago, The Legendary SB said:

Back in the 80's Trump tried to start the USFL and failed against the all powerful NFL.

Looks like he finally found a way to take the NFL down.  If a ton of players disrespect the flag and the country,  a large number of fans will leave in droves.  NFL is committing suicide.

Precious snowflake.

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Horse ****, I angrily denied your false and outrageous claims that I am anti-Semetic and you never once back tracked. And you somehow knew dad was in the car business, but not that he was deceased? Bull  ****. 

You can call Bullshyt all you want, but you told me he was in that business and all I did was pick on you for riding Kushner's arse, I never called you anti-Semitic, that's in your own head Chief.  .  

To any objective person looking on it's fairly obvious that the POTUS has no clue how to lead. He comes from a place where he was able to bully and fire his way out of trouble. That's not how that office works and it never will be. Y'all keep on defending him though. Those of you with a shred of independent thought left see what's coming. We're not even a quarter of the way through and he hasn't changed. It's not gonna get better.