The Trump Presidency

silentbob1272

17 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Obama: If I had a son he would look like Trayvon.

Conservatives and Libertarians: OMG!!!!!!! A Potus shouldn't speak on such things in that way. Dear lord what is America coming to.

Trump: Too many to pick out just one.

Conservatives and Libertarians: Yeah......but I still hate Liberals more.

It is more comfortable to label President Obama as a "racial divider" than to acknowledge that the issues he discussed had validity. 

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

darth is a troll, and he's trolling hard today 

I mean it's the same people that  defended Trump unto death from the media after he took 3 days to condem actual Nazis

"See you libs he condemned them"

but Obama

Obama sharply condemned the rioters for damaging private property and taking items from local stores: "They’re not protesting. They’re not making a statement. They’re stealing."

(For years afterwards ) "he's supporting the riots!!! Divider and chief!"

3 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Lol :lol: a symbol they never actually existed. Remember this

They literally brought Michael Brown hands up don't shoot lie to the NFL field. an attempted cop killer, violent, thief was glorified by the Rams. That started all of this. Keep it classy. Who's next? So did the cops life not matter there? Facts not matter there? Nope he was a white guy and you probably wouldn't care if he had been gunned down.  He lost his job, and any chance at a normal life again but hey he white so he'll be ok.

This is inevitably leading to how hard it is to be a white male christian in America today. I cut out a few posts for you if you wanna go ahead and say it.

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I mean it's the same people that  defended Trump unto death from the media after he took 3 days to condem actual Nazis

"See you libs he condemned them"

but Obama

Obama sharply condemned the rioters for damaging private property and taking items from local stores: "They’re not protesting. They’re not making a statement. They’re stealing."

(For years afterwards ) "he's supporting the riots!!! Divider and chief!"

He's also pretty ignorant 

1 minute ago, Darth Falcon said:

Lol :lol: a symbol they never actually existed. Remember thi

They literally brought Michael Brown hands up don't shoot lie to the NFL field. an attempted cop killer, violent, thief was glorified by the Rams. That started all of this. Keep it classy. Who's next? So did the cops life not matter there? Facts not matter there? Nope he was a white guy and you probably wouldn't care if he had been gunned down.  He lost his job, and any chance at a normal life again but hey he white so he'll be ok.

There are many documented cases of police targeting minorities and deaths as a result of the encounters. I agree that there are many cases where the minority's actions escalated into their death. Even Michael Brown I think he escalated the situation, but there's no video evidence to tell us for sure.

However, that leaves NO room for the OTHER cases where minorities are unjustly murdered by police.

Did you not see this? Man RUNNING FROM Police is SHOT IN THE BACK multiple times.This is anecdotally illustrates my point.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/news/video-1173602/GRAPHIC-Charleston-cop-fatally-shoots-man-runs-away.html

How about that guy that was just selling counterfeit merchandise and was pinned down on his chest and his heart stopped.

Why the **** do you justify this? You think blacks and hispanics deserve it? **** you man. **** YOU.

1 minute ago, Darth Falcon said:

I didn't defend Trump. I'm not a major Trump supporter

You've said on multiple occasions you don't support Trump but you do indeed defend Trump from time to time. At the very minimum at least  you cut him about 500% more slack than you did Obama.

2 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

I voted for Obama on his first term I did not vote Trump. Obama in his last term got increasingly hard to defend

So what the heck happened over the last 6 or 7 years that you now have to reimagine a bunch of stuff that didn't actually happen?  :huh:

9 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

No it was leading to keep this trash out the game cause it's stupid. They literally protested a white cop defending his life

Wait, did you say that you were a preacher?     A man of Christ? 

Why are you calling Kaepernick "trash" and "ingrate" 

of course, I'm  Jewish and I'm not an expert on this stuff. So, please provide the biblical passages in which Christ calls people who expressed an opinion names. 

5 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Wait, did you say that you were a preacher?     A man of Christ? 

Why are you calling Kaepernick "trash" and "ingrate" 

of course, I'm  Jewish and I'm not an expert on this stuff. So, please provide the biblical passages in which Christ calls people who expressed an opinion names. 

He'll quote the passage where Christ flipped tables as justification. That's his go to for justifying being a judgmental *** hole. 

3 minutes ago, Darth Falcon said:

Haha only if we can watch Charles Barkley can argue with him 

Make Charles SoS.

Again take away their ability to enact actual policy but rather give them about the same power of a constitutional monarch and let them travel abroad and spread the American ideal..oh **** yes please, they'd be a 100 tines more effective than Trump. :ninja:

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Question if anybody knows. Did Snyder have a history of donating to the RNC (or both parties) candidate before?

It'd be kinda sick if he somehow calculated that a Trump presidency would be good for the retention of the redskin name and logo :huh: