• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, this thread is about to hit 2,000 pages, and it feels like one of those horrible improv comedy shows.

Like, it starts innocently with, "I need the name of a fruit, a celebrity, and an extinct car model."

Then, like 10 minutes in, they're pretending like they're Fieros molesting pineapples.

That's what this thread is. You go back to page 100, and the horrible stories were about constitutional crises and the hirings of people like Jeff Sessions. Today, we're talking about why POTUS ranted more about the parents of a war hero and a clothing retailer than Nazi terrorists.

Six months from now, I expect headlines of, "Will Republicans in Congress denounce Trump's cannibalism?"

1 minute ago, Vicious said:

They still don't realize most Americans are so disgusted by identity politics they are only effective with leftists. Many independents and Bill Clinton democrats don't want anything to do with his hatred and division any longer.

8 minutes ago, gazoo said:

So now we know a company was paying $25 per hour asking People if they were willing to engage in peaceful protests.

The ad did not ask if they were racist, said peaceful protests

Sounds like many very fine peopleay have been protesting after all folks.

we also know now innocent townspeople attended the rally.

Liberal lie narrative is completely shattered. Blown up in your faces folks, there indeed were many fine people there.

So a Los Angeles based company is hiring actors in Charlotte and then bussing them to Virginia?

Keep in mind they are based in Hollywood. Why would they be hiring actors from Charlotte when they could have hired from anywhere? Someone needs to be fired apparently.

You got us good Gazoo. You got us.

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

I also like the handwringing about protesters or people at rallies/other events being paid like it's an earth shattering revelation.

FYI, Trump paid the people at his candidacy announcement to be there and cheer for him.

Very fine people, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

So a Los Angeles based company is hiring actors in Charlotte and then bussing them to Virginia?

Keep in mind they are based in Hollywood. Why would they be hiring actors from Charlotte when they could have hired from anywhere? Someone needs to be fired apparently.

You got us good Gazoo. You got us.

Yep. Just chalk it up to a big coincidence! Just like organizer of white supremacist rally was an Obama supporter and left wing Occupy organizer.

I am sure millions o Obama voters turned into white supremacists. Happens all the time. Just a coincidence is all  

6 minutes ago, BrockSamson said:

Let me ask you this, are you ok with him being the former?  And how does that work with your "tribalism" tweet below?

You didn't answer my question. Is it because you know one doesn't equal the other? I'm white, and a nationalist. That doesn't in any way, shape, or form make me a white supremacist. Relating the two is dishonest. I have no problem with any race being a nationalist. Heck, I even encourage it.

Just now, gazoo said:

Yep. Just chalk it up to a big coincidence! Just like organizer of white supremacist rally was an Obama supporter and left wing Occupy organizer.

I am sure millions o Obama voters turned into white supremacists. Happens all the time. Just a coincidence is all  

No. It's not even a coincidence. It's two completely unrelated events that have no ties to each other at all.

1 minute ago, gazoo said:

Yep. Absolutely nothing g too see here folks. Just one on a huge slew of coincidences.

It's pretty strange how the people [read: (((Soros)))] who organized this were so careful about covering their tracks that they sent paid protesters to a different state but overlooked the detail of having a figurehead who openly admits that he once supported Obama.

You should keep digging into this story. I think you're on the verge of a breakthrough.

This is like when you're high af and you're arguing with a buddy over a movie, and you realize after a couple minutes that you're talking about different movies but he's so invested in making his point he thinks you acknowledging that they're different movies is still arguing with him over the movie he's thinking of.

4 minutes ago, gazoo said:

Honestly....I could just as easily say the counter protesters were the ones doing the hiring with all that Soros money.

Just now, Vicious said:

You didn't answer my question. Is it because you know one doesn't equal the other? I'm white, and a nationalist. That doesn't in any way, shape, or form make me a white supremacist. Relating the two is dishonest. I have no problem with any race being a nationalist. Heck, I even encourage it.

Being white, and a "nationalist" (whatever that means independently) isn't the same as being a white nationalist. Either you know that and are just playing dumb, or you're too dumb to have a conversation with.

Further, you asked about proof that he might be racist. I noted his penchant for a staggeringly racist novel and his running a website with some serious racist tendencies. You, not surprisingly, deflected. 

But if you must know: many white nationalists are, in fact, white supremacists who just don't like being labeled the latter. But, even if a white nationalist is not also a supremacist, he still maintains rotten beliefs and should not be a chief adviser to the president.