Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr. Hoopah!

• Leon Troutsky

• Psychic Gibbon

• AF89

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saving for posterity...just sayin'

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty,

That's your fall back, I should've just posted that for you to save you some time.  

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If the witch-hunt went on this long and all it supplied was nothing burgers?   I'd say let the man move on to the business of governing for the American people, which is how I handled Obama.  I was pulling for him to do great things, but unfortunately,  that never materialized.  It's time to let the election go and if those who are upset "the left" that don't like our POTUS, they can stop the "resist" and work on how they can move their party back into reality.  Stop being the anti-Trump party, and become a new vibrant (new blood) party with a message and new ideas.  They are going to keep losing elections if they are only the party of "resist Trump" that is not a message for people who are hurting out there.  That's just the classic inside the beltway politics, the American people are sick of that show and henceforth the reason it was canceled. 

Trump just isnt the president you hoped he would be. He doesn't even take it serious. And that's disrespectful to every American citizen that votes. Of course that's just my opinion. I do appreciate your reply though

4 hours ago, holymoses said:

Which is exactly why Trump has "weaponized media distrust" (per Republican Senator Sasse) and that to me is the most terrifying part of this administration. 

Why? Because he called the MSM out on their BS, and then they admitted to their BS on camera from their own mouths? So, you support the media lying to you because of ratings?

Well, Tucker Carlson really straighten me out about all the stuff 

http://video.foxnews.com/v/5503413319001/?#sp=show-clips

When my son was about six years old, He engaged in a little intellectual dishonesty with me.  So I taught him a new word: Bull sheep.   I explained to him that it was wrong to lie. But it was far worse to bull sheep. Because when Bull bsheeps, he is insulting my intelligence.    If you actually watch tucker Carlson, you shouldn't be angry at Democrats, you should be angry at him for insulting you over and over and over again. 

27 minutes ago, youngbloodz said:

Trump just isnt the president you (I hoped he would be). He doesn't even take it serious. And that's disrespectful to every American citizen that votes. Of course that's just my opinion. I do appreciate your reply though

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty, filthy, mosquito infested swamp, a reason why even some of the GOP is challenging him.  Rats don't like it when you try and clean out their swamp infested homes, the more they complain the more you know you're doing the right thing.  

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Besides some of the negatives (like some dumb tweets) I'm getting what I voted for.  I wanted an outsider who was willing to change the old status quo Washington and (GOP) and take care of the nasty, filthy, mosquito infested swamp, a reason why even some of the GOP is challenging him.  Rats don't like it when you try and clean out their swamp infested homes, the more they complain the more you know you're doing the right thing.  

Lol

3 hours ago, Jpowers said:

I owe neither party my allegiance. You won't find a single post from me ever defending Hillary. I didn't like Hillary and I still don't like Hillary.

Now that we got that out of the way.Donald Trump Jr, Manafort, and Kushner went into a meeting thinking they were meeting with a lawyer who was connected with the Russian government and that said lawyer was bringing info from a the top levels of Russian government that could possibly influence our election.

If you don't see the problem with that I'm going to have to assume you're being partisan. Is it a smoking gun in my opinion? No. Is it just oppo research? Nope. Would I have a problem with it if Hillary had done it? Yep.

I'm also not naive to think that things like this haven't and don't go down behind the scenes but use some intermediaries at the very least. Good lawd.

I suppose when I said "you guys" I lumped you into the bunch. Only some of that was meant for just you.

I wasn't of fan of anybody we've elected until now. I'm suppose I'm a lot like cappy. I don't lean too far one way or they other, except toward what I believe to be the truth based on evidence. That limb you guys are all piled on is going to break under all of that weight. I keep seeing collusion being thrown around, but gaining information isn't collusion. Paying a foreign national government official would be, but talking to somebody doesn't even come close.

Watching the majority of the people in this thread ZOMG everything Trump and his team does is comical and sad at the same time. They look as whacked out and starving for scandal as a certain someone that they lambasted repeatedly for doing the same. It's like the tinfoil hat convention came through town, and was doing a 2 for 1 deal. I absolutely despise HRC and the pieces of excrement she surrounds herself with, but I would feel the same way if she had me with an Iranian lawyer for dirt on Trump.

I suppose that's the businessman in me. I'm exposed to it daily for years now. I think making a mountain out of a molehill like is being done, but then blowing off the scandals surrounding the DNC is very short-sighted of a vast amount of you in here, and very hypocritical as well. For Trump to be constantly hammered from every angle for half of a year now and to only have his son meeting with a Russian lawyer and Twitter to complain about...well...you have to jump on any opportunity you can, I suppose.

4 minutes ago, Vicious said:

I suppose when I said "you guys" I lumped you into the bunch. Only some of that was meant for just you.

I wasn't of fan of anybody we've elected until now. I'm suppose I'm a lot like cappy. I don't lean too far one way or they other, except toward what I believe to be the truth based on evidence. That limb you guys are all piled on is going to break under all of that weight. I keep seeing collusion being thrown around, but gaining information isn't collusion. Paying a foreign national government official would be, but talking to somebody doesn't even come close.

Watching the majority of the people in this thread ZOMG everything Trump and his team does is comical and sad at the same time. They look as whacked out and starving for scandal as a certain someone that they lambasted repeatedly for doing the same. It's like the tinfoil hat convention came through town, and was doing a 2 for 1 deal. I absolutely despise HRC and the pieces of excrement she surrounds herself with, but I would feel the same way if she had me with an Iranian lawyer for dirt on Trump.

I suppose that's the businessman in me. I'm exposed to it daily for years now. I think making a mountain out of a molehill like is being done, but then blowing off the scandals surrounding the DNC is very short-sighted of a vast amount of you in here, and very hypocritical as well. For Trump to be constantly hammered from every angle for half of a year now and to only have his son meeting with a Russian lawyer and Twitter to complain about...well...you have to jump on any opportunity you can, I suppose.

Well dude if you see Jr going to see a Russian attorney whom he believed to have damaging information straight from the highest level of the Russian government as Jr just seeing an attorney.....I just don't think we're going to see eye to eye here. That's some really strong down playing in my opinion. Not to mention they tried to keep it under wraps.Wonder why they'd do that?

1 minute ago, Vicious said:

I was quoting Webster Dictionary

I was talking about the posters.

4 minutes ago, Vicious said:

i-do-not-think-it-means-what-you-think-i

Quoting/Believing The_Donald/InfoWars/BreirBart/Random Blog sites that "prove" Russia didn't hack the DNC definitely does not hit that, unless it is evidence*

* things that support my narrative. 

9 minutes ago, Vicious said:

I suppose that's the businessman in me. I'm exposed to it daily for years now. I think making a mountain out of a molehill like is being done, but then blowinhe scandals surrounding the DNC is very shg off tort-sighted of a vast amount of you in here, and very hypocritical as well. For Trump to be constantly hammered from every angle for half of a year now and to only have his son meeting with a Russian lawyer and Twitter to complain about...well...you have to jump on any opportunity you can, I suppose.

This is the problem I have as well.  I catch heat for pointing out things like you say here with the DNC, one reason I point it out is to counteract the hypocrisy for pointing out the one side only which comes from so many on here.  .