silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

70,776 posts in this topic

Sean Spicer is blaming the Obama administration for Michael Flynn having a security clearance. Hard to blame that on Obama when Trump hired him on as the NSA director. I'm starting to wonder when/if Trump or his supporters will ever take responsibility for his mess ups. 

11 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

Sean Spicer is blaming the Obama administration for Michael Flynn having a security clearance. Hard to blame that on Obama when Trump hired him on as the NSA director. I'm starting to wonder when/if Trump or his supporters will ever take responsibility for his mess ups. 

**** everything.  I quit.

15 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

They won't.

I imagine the next four years are going to consist of a series of hopping-off-the-bandwagon points where people who supported him say the thing he just said or did is the point when he stopped being a legitimate maverick or whatever and became part of the system.

8 minutes ago, Serge said:

I imagine the next four years are going to consist of a series of hopping-off-the-bandwagon points where people who supported him say the thing he just said or did is the point when he stopped being a legitimate maverick or whatever and became part of the system.

It's going to be this, over, and over, and over again, with no end in sight.

‘This Will Be The End Of Trump’s Campaign,’ Says Increasingly Nervous Man For Seventh Time This Year

800.jpg

SALISBURY, MD—Repeating identical comments he had made in June, July, August, September, and twice in November, increasingly nervous local man Aaron Howe responded to Donald Trump’s call to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. Monday by once again stating this would be the end of the Republican frontrunner’s campaign, sources confirmed. “Well, that’s it—you just can’t say those kinds of things and expect to be taken seriously any longer,” said an anxious Howe, his voice quavering slightly as he spoke aloud the very same words he had previously uttered in reaction to remarks about Mexicans, women, the disabled, former POW John McCain, and a number of other targeted parties. “That’s the final nail in the coffin right there. There’s no way he’s coming back from this one.” At press time, a visibly tense Howe was steadily amassing the angst and exasperation that would be unleashed in his seventh expletive-filled exclamation of the year when he catches sight of the newest set of GOP poll numbers.

http://www.theonion.com/article/will-be-end-trumps-campaign-says-increasingly-nerv-52002

MACK4ttACK and Carter like this

1 hour ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

What happened to personal responsibility??

Leon Troutsky likes this

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You know that feeling after someone says something so stupid that your brain shuts off for a moment to protect itself?

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

One of my favorite gifs. ^_^

falconsd56 and MACK4ttACK like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

4 years of blaming Obama and HRC, some party of personal responsibility.

Edited by MAD597

2 hours ago, falconsd56 said:

I was reading about this the other day......I wonder if he is going to  go back to the chili well again

I wonder if "The Chili Defense" is going to become a thing.

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I wonder if "The Chili Defense" is going to become a thing.

Attorneys on the other side will start reciting why beans are a magical fruit as a counter argument

Leon Troutsky and Carter like this

9 hours ago, defcon4 said:

Didn't realize Kid was so tall..

Spicey%20and%20Kid%20Rock_zps9wlio7is.jp

Never really cared for his music, but I've always been a fan of Kid Rock, the person.

[Kid Rock inducting Cheap Trick into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 2016]

"I'd like to really quickly address the issue of drugs in America. If you do drugs, kids, there's a good chance you're going to ruin your life.

But there's also a pretty good f***ing chance you'll end up in a band and be rich and bang hot chicks."

ExLzmau.jpg

Carter likes this

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

Never really cared for his music, but I've always been a fan of Kid Rock, the person.

[Kid Rock inducting Cheap Trick into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, 2016]

"I'd like to really quickly address the issue of drugs in America. If you do drugs, kids, there's a good chance you're going to ruin your life.

But there's also a pretty good f***ing chance you'll end up in a band and be rich and bang hot chicks."

ExLzmau.jpg

kp5APwE.jpg

Who knew that governing would be so difficult?

"I loved my previous life. I had so many things going,” Trump told Reuters in an interview. “This is more work than in my previous life. I thought it would be easier.

Also, for people giving credit to Trump for the February jobs report, does he get the blame for this?

America’s gross domestic product, a broad measure of economic growth, grew by just 0.7 percent in the first three months of the year, according to government data issued Friday morning, an estimate economists say is more likely due to measurement error than Donald Trump’s performance as president.