silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

40,715 posts in this topic

53 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

49 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

******* MEDIA AND THEIR UNFAIR, RIDICULOUS STANDARDS!

That's probably not the first contract into which Trump entered at arm's length with zero intention of fulfilling . . .

falconsd56, big_dog, Carter and 3 others like this

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeesh...this is getting pretty serious.

Sources: Russia tried to use Trump advisers to infiltrate campaign

We should get a juicy weekend tweet soon.

popcorn_seinfeld.gif

CNN reporting that intelligence sources are saying there are "suggestions of collusion" between Trump aides and Russia.

:lol::lol::lol:

Trump campaign person on CNN talking about Carter Page, just said "he's not even a useful idiot, he's just an idiot" and said he had no role at all in the campaign.

That's a good way to keep Carter Page from cooperating with the FBI.

mdrake34, defcon4 and falconsd56 like this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

:lol::lol::lol:

Trump campaign person on CNN talking about Carter Page, just said "he's not even a useful idiot, he's just an idiot" and said he had no role at all in the campaign.

That's a good way to keep Carter Page from cooperating with the FBI.

Wow... projecting? :lol: I wonder if they formed this opinion before or after they put his name on a list for national security advisor. That little tidbit about Trump mentioning Page despite never meeting him beforehand, because he saw PhD next to his name... made me laugh a little when I read it.

I also have to laugh at Trump's new bargaining position with Democrats on the budget to avoid a shutdown.

Trump is offering to keep some of the Obamacare subsidies in exchange for funding for the wall (which Mexico is supposed to pay for).

So basically, "we will let you keep this very popular thing that we don't dare repeal if you give us this very unpopular thing that we can't pass through a Republican Congress."

Good luck with that.  If they can't pass their own legislation through Congress with the majority then they're going to have to give some kind of actual concessions to Democrats for their votes.  Just shows how clueless this White House is about how government works.

Edit:  For those who want more on the "deal":

President Trump's budget chief, Mick Mulvaney, said Friday that the White House is offering Democrats money for key ObamaCare payments in exchange for money to help fund the president's proposed border wall.

"We'd offer them $1 of CSR payments for $1 of wall payments. Right now that's the offer that we've given to our Democratic colleagues," Mulvaney said during a Bloomberg Live interview, referring to the insurance company reimbursements known as cost-sharing reduction (CSR).

The Page news seem like this is moving towards where I thought it was heading - there was never any direct collusion with Trump himself - but the gaping dickholes he surrounds himself with absolutely had improper conversations. 

Trump has been in business long enough to make sure he doesn't know certain details and to use buffers. There were buffers in between him and Russia. And the FBI knows about the buffers. 

Some people will go to jail, Trump will say he had no idea, probably be telling the truth, and we'll move on to the next ******* embarrassing thing he does or says. 

25 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

The Page news seem like this is moving towards where I thought it was heading - there was never any direct collusion with Trump himself - but the gaping dickholes he surrounds himself with absolutely had improper conversations. 

Trump has been in business long enough to make sure he doesn't know certain details and to use buffers. There were buffers in between him and Russia. And the FBI knows about the buffers. 

Some people will go to jail, Trump will say he had no idea, probably be telling the truth, and we'll move on to the next ******* embarrassing thing he does or says. 

That is about what I think happens.....unless they can get one of the cronies to flip and say trump knew everything

34 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

every day I am more and more ******* flabbergasted at how ******* moronic the Trumpers and O'Reilly watchers are to have voted this man into office. ******* DUNCES