silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

58,118 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

The badasses of the left. We Trump supporters better recognize.

Welcome back SB.  

Off topic: 

IRL, I am currently looking at infrastructure as code. I have been meaning to talk to you about it and get your opinion on where the ops of IT is headed in your opinion.

41 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

The badasses of the left. We Trump supporters better recognize.

Thanks for sending me on a 20 minute trip of Antifa videos man.... :argh:

Smh what a bunch of cowards and whiney losers.

MACK2THEFUTURE likes this

3 hours ago, WOR said:

Oh look WFW back at his lame *** schtick. 

I don't want/can't discuss this so I'm gonna try to distract with something mindlessly stupid. 

Nah B. Trump lies about literally everything to an extent normal politicians couldn't even dream of. 

shtick* is what the bottom line is

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

shtick* is what the bottom line is

Schtick is also acceptable for the record. 

4 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

WFW's just having a senior moment. Put on some Matlock or the Weather Channel he'll go out like a light :D

Okay you bastige, this made me chuckle a bit.  I got a soft spot in my heart for you Turkey.  1:49 mark

AF89 likes this

4 hours ago, lostone said:

I said something similar weeks ago. He's an incendiary talks show host. Lies and conspiracy are his favorite tools. People listen to this garbage during their evening commute, they arrive home all worked up and project this Shat onto others.  

The rise of the political pundits like Hannity has been a cancer to public discourse and knowledge. Misinformation is worse than abject ignorance of a subject. 

defcon4 likes this

8 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Funny he should ask.

I don't see the big deal?  He can work at the WH but can't go to the meeting at his golf course?  I ran into Dubya a few times riding his mountain bike on "certain" federal properties, but my first inclination wasn't running out telling people that he should've been working or he wasn't allowed to have meetings, a break, or exercise.  I guess people that loathe this guy are just going to constantly attack for another 8 years.  

On 3/25/2017 at 2:42 AM, Carter said:

Hey @Billy Ocean did you catch this???

Don't know a lot about her but I like her. I've seen some comments suggesting she could be a dark horse for the next presidential race. I have no idea...

@GEORGIAfan what do you know/think about Gabbard? From what I gather, the DNC is not wild about her and common perception seems that she is "the GOP's favorite Democrat because the DNC can't control her." I'm intrigued.

She is one of the few Dems who would have my support if she became the Democratic nominee.

2 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

She is one of the few Dems who would have my support if she became the Democratic nominee.

Tulsi should be very upset that the DNC colluded against Bernie and took his chances away from being POTUS.  

2 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I don't see the big deal?  He can work at the WH but can't go to the meeting at his golf course?  I ran into Dubya a few times riding his mountain bike on "certain" federal properties, but my first inclination wasn't running out telling people that he should've been working or he wasn't allowed instead of having meetings, a break, or exercise.  I guess people that loathe this guy are just going to constantly attack for another 8 years.  

Of course you don't see the big deal (and of course you tried to A. Change the subject, and B. name drop) so let me spell it out for you. 

Trump spent YEARS criticizing Obama for vacations and golf. Since he took office he has repeatedly vacationed at his own properties and played golf. He's a hypocrite. Is is wrong for the president to visit his own owns or play golf? Absolutely not. But it's incredibly bad optics given his past behavior towards Obama. It's bad optics considering he was elected on his populist message to the every man. 

Moreover, Fox News just lied. Are they the fake SCM? 

big_dog likes this

When he pathologically rants about Obama for years taking any vacation or break, then says he would never do anything like that, and then follows it up by spending a third of his time on vacation and is on track to spend more in one year than Obama did in 8, everyone should call him a lying, hypocritical, pos. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

I remember the story behind Mdrake and Holy and of course the infamous Miata....but who are the two in the back supposed to be?