silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

87,503 posts in this topic

Just now, Sturgil Simpson said:

Don't forget Giga Pets, PS1, and the N64.

Off topic but Sega Dreamcast was way ahead of its time. I remember looking at the internet jack wondering what the **** it was used for.

My Tamagotchi died in a sea of its own ****. :(

Sturgil Simpson, lostone and Serge like this

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I still find it awfully ******* convenient Nunes sits on this until after the hearing, doesn't share it with his committee because "not Russia", and then goes public. 

He did not get it till today. Whoever gave it to him likely waited till Comey testified to give it to him. We know from all the reporting that it has been going on there is no revelation here other than to damage the joke of testimony that was given yesterday.

Just now, Sobeit said:

He did not get it till today. Whoever gave it to him likely waited till Comey testified to give it to him. We know from all the reporting that it has been going on there is no revelation here other than to damage the joke of testimony that was given yesterday.

So somebody illegally leaked information to Nunes who then took it public.  

mdrake34 and Door Gunner like this

6 minutes ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

Don't forget Giga Pets, PS1, and the N64.

Off topic but Sega Dreamcast was way ahead of its time. I remember looking at the internet jack wondering what the **** it was used for.

Ive still got my N64.....and the gold "plated" orcarina of time. 

Swag. 

Huh...I just ran across this article and it got my conspiratorial mind working overtime:

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/03/schiff-russia-trump-collusion-236386

Basically, Adam Schiff said that he's seen evidence of collusion that goes beyond "circumstantial" evidence and it needs to be investigated.  He said that a few hours AFTER Nunes' press conference.  Then a few hours after that, the CNN article citing "officials" claims that the FBI has some evidence of collusion but there is uncertainty about that.

I wonder (and it's only a question) whether Schiff was part of that leak to the media OR if the FBI leaked that to signal to Schiff that they are, in fact, investigating it.  Neither one of those scenarios is good, but the timing of it is kind of ridiculously coincidental.

4 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

So somebody illegally leaked information to Nunes who then took it public.  

You should learn the difference between leaking and whistle blowing. This is the reporting of a crime not leaking of information to hurt Americans and or a Presidential Administration. This was also done in a investigation.

Maybe I was wrong it seems Obama may have a legacy left!

2 minutes ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Swag. 

Greatest game of all time. 

WOR likes this

1 minute ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

Greatest game of all time. 

Excuse me, Charles Barkley, Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden is the greatest game of all time. Thank you very much.

1 hour ago, lostone said:

less evidence was used to go to Iraq.  

In reality we will skew our view to what we believe/ want to believe.  I try to be neutral but trump is an awful person.

New York Times - January 17, 2003

"Experts say the link between Iraq and computer hacking poses a growing threat to United States security"

TH6ObzL.jpg

3 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Ah the 90's, I remember playing 'Goldeneye' on acid, picking seeds out of my weed, and getting hair in my mouth during cunnilingus.

I miss the hippie/grunge chicks. And I actually bought rolling papers back then. 

19 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Y'all take this ish to the game thread.  FFS, everybody knows that the Atari E.T. was the greatest video game of all time.

Whatever, hijacking Bob threads (even though he hasn't had the decency to grace us with his presence for a while) is like my sole purpose on this board.

header.jpg?t=1447352408

3 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Sobeit is right

:bang:

I think the 2nd level of System Shock 2 had the most memorable media experience I can remember. It surpasses any movie with ease. Hearing the Cyborg Midwives talking about protecting their young is those eerie voices. It was so well done for its time.

37 minutes ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Swag. 

I've got N64 LoZ Ocarina gold collector's edition brand new in box still shrinkwrapped. And Majora's mask brand new, and Link to the past brand new, and LoZ nes brand new, and LoZ 2 nes brand new, and Windwaker brand new, and Twilight Princess brand new

11 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Ah the 90's, I remember playing 'Goldeneye' on acid, picking seeds out of my weed, and getting hair in my mouth during cunnilingus.

Oh man, you reminded me of playing GTA IV on mescaline. That was bonkers.