silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

70,877 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Doesn't that strongly argue for an independent investigator that isn't part of the politics of this?

So what crime do we know that has been committed? We know illegal leaks and illegal unmasking of citizens has taken place and distributed. Yes lets get a independent investigator to look into those crimes.

4 minutes ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Shhhhhhh 

That man got paid for his services to the crown. 

I'm just saying he didn't get a 5 year extension cause he fetches the coffee for Pioli and TD on draft day.

Blank figured out what Kraft did long ago and that's fill Rodger Goodell's inner circle with lobbyists. Gotta get those Superbowls :D

WOR likes this

3 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Nunes said they were picked up from FISA warranted taps.

The standard ones they get on foreign citizens that require the masking of US citizens.

7 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah that would be like if the Falcons had a president/high ranking league exec and head of the competition committee during the bounty and noisegate investigations

:ninja:

Too bad we didn't...no Lombardi for them!

1 minute ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I'm just saying he didn't get a 5 year extension cause he fetches the coffee for Pioli and TD on draft day.

Blank figured out what Kraft did long ago and that's feel Rodger Goodell's inner circle with lobbyists

In complete honesty though I 100% think the Patriots trades are cheating. 

There is absolutely NO WAY a team can fleece team after team over an entire decade. Idk what they're doing but it's not legit in any way. 

One of your best players? Here's a mid round pick. 

Just now, Billy Ocean said:

Seems like it would be easier trying to rebuild a new party platform by coming back towards the center like Bill Clinton did than forge ahead with this Russian nonsense.  I imagine that would be less work for the party instead of continuing this canard. Or are they just lazy and out of ideas?...just sayin'

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Seems like it would be easier trying to rebuild a new party platform by coming back towards the center like Bill Clinton did than forge ahead with this Russian nonsense.  I imagine that would be less work for the party instead of continuing this canard. Or are they just lazy and out of ideas?...just sayin'

Bill Clinton third way style politics has brought Democrats to where they are today.

Neoliberalism's glory days are over on both sides of the Atlantic.

13 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You think they're going to move to the right? Bless your heart.

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

Bill Clinton third way style politics has brought Democrats to where they are today.

Neoliberalism's glory days are over on both sides of the Atlantic.

I would gladly go back to the days with Bill working with Newt days and balancing the budget.  When was the last time the two parties have worked together like that?  

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

You think they're going to move to the right? Bless your heart.

I'd prefer move towards the center than more to the left like back when I voted for them.  

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

I would gladly go back to the days with Bill working with Newt days and balancing the budget.  When was the last time the two parties have worked together like that?  

LOL

The balanced budget agreement happened because Gingrich kept threatening a government shutdown if Clinton didn't accept the budget he wanted. Clinton called his bluff, the government shutdown, then a tamed Gingrich came back to play ball.

35 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Here is the point. They violated federal law and unmasked American names then distributed it. There is only one reason they would do that.... they were monitoring him and his team! This was outside of any FISA... this was a dragnet.

They didn't expose names, Nunes said that you could determine the identities of the people via transcripts. 

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

LOL

The balanced budget agreement happened because Gingrich kept threatening a government shutdown if Clinton didn't accept the budget he wanted. Clinton called his bluff, the government shutdown, then a tamed Gingrich came back to play ball.

Then Bill used it as a talking point during the campaign.  C'mon man, you can't have it both ways.  Regardless of how it happened the two parties at least still worked together back then.  Those days may be officially over.  

9 minutes ago, Spectre said:

They didn't expose names, Nunes said that you could determine the identities of the people via transcripts. 

Right they were unmasked but Nunes did not name them or show the publicly. Nunes did nothing wrong is my point he did not comment specifically on any information in them other than members of Trump team and dates, and not Russians.

8 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

The 90s were awesome back when we were passing crime bills and gutting welfare so that we could destroy people's lives.

All I remember from the 90s are the cartoons, Atlanta sports making sure I became a young cynic, Pokemon, and the president getting blowey joeys.

Serge, falconsd56 and mfaulk57158 like this

1 minute ago, Sobeit said:

Right they were unmasked but Nunes did not name them or show the publicly. Nunes did nothing wrong is my point he did not comment specifically on any information in them other than members of Trump team and dates, and not Russians.

So what's wrong with intelligence officials telling the media that transcripts exist of Flynn's conversation with Russian ambassador about sanctions?  I mean, they didn't comment specifically on any information, they just revealed the existence of the transcript.  Same thing that Nunes did.

2 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

All I remember from the 90s are the cartoons, Atlanta sports making sure I became a young cynic, Pokemon, and the president getting blowey joeys.

@SpongeDad

SpongeDad likes this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

So what's wrong with intelligence officials telling the media that transcripts exist of Flynn's conversation with Russian ambassador about sanctions?  I mean, they didn't comment specifically on any information, they just revealed the existence of the transcript.  Same thing that Nunes did.

Nunez commented on the nature of the documents. He did not name anyone or the details of the conversations. You know full well what the difference is. You may hate it but these were not leaked intelligence. Not yet anyway.

I still find it awfully ******* convenient Nunes sits on this until after the hearing, doesn't share it with his committee because "not Russia", and then goes public. 

BernieBernstein likes this

5 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Don't forget Giga Pets, PS1, and the N64.

Off topic but Sega Dreamcast was way ahead of its time. I remember looking at the internet jack wondering what the **** it was used for.

falconsd56, WOR and Leon Troutsky like this

3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Nunez commented on the nature of the documents. He did not name anyone or the details of the conversations. You know full well what the difference is. You may hate it but these were not leaked intelligence. Not yet anyway.

The difference is that the intelligence community leaks things that harm the president and you freak out but when Nunes leaks information that (apparently he thinks helps) the president it's A-okay.  Yeah, I know full well what the difference is.

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I still find it awfully ******* convenient Nunes sits on this until after the hearing, doesn't share it with his committee because "not Russia", and then goes public. 

Yeah.  It's really bizarre.