silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

33,323 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Does this mean just in carry-ons?

That's my understanding...people have to put any devices larger than a cell phone in their checked baggage.

marla_mulder likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That's my understanding...people have to put any devices larger than a cell phone in their checked baggage.

Okay, thanks for the info!

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This tells me nothing.  He's tweeted thousands of times.  They were clearly all not to divert attention, but his way of bypassing the media to get his message out to the people.  

So he wanted to get his false message that Obama wire tapped him out to the people? Brilliant!

1 hour ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

I was about to change it but since you like it so much I'll give it another week 

Don't do me any favors

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

So he wanted to get his false message that Obama wire tapped him out to the people? Brilliant!

3D chess, or sumsht.

mdrake34 likes this

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

We discussed this one at length.  I said it was a mistake when he did it.  He should've never gone after Obama so vaguely.  He should've gone after the administration regarding surveillance which we know they tried to do with FISA warrants and they eventually got Flynn on tape.  That is not in question.

52 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Also, how f'ing stupid is Trump and the White House to tweet misleading and even false claims about what Comey and the NSA director were saying while they were testifying?

Trump p****ed off Comey by lying about the wiretap thing already, prompting Comey to publicly rebuke that claim.  And he follows up by making more false claims about what Comey was saying while he was saying it.  

Bad move, guys.

With a 7 month investigation I am sure there was no data grabbing and Obama was entirely unaware. Somehow I do not think this will end how you are hoping. You are wanting to litigate a tweet and not the crime.

2 hours ago, Spectre said:

How many GOP congressmen are going to be willing to put their roosters under the blade for a President with record low approval numbers currently under investigation by the FBI? 

If... when the FBI drops the bomb, publicly, how many are seriously going to throw their political careers away to support treason? 

Plenty of us stuck with Hillary when she was under investigation....

toadfishtom likes this

2 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Plenty of us stuck with Hillary when she was under investigation....

Emails, treason, emails, treason. :ninja:

holymoses likes this

6 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

Plenty of golf and pep rallies.

I thought america was a waste land  that needed a yuge amount of work?

It must be nice to have so much time on his hands

Trump treats the Presidency like a part time job.Just another con-job , keep the suckers off balance with lots of hype and populist hoop-La , 

defcon4 and holymoses like this

2 hours ago, Spectre said:

How many GOP congressmen are going to be willing to put their roosters under the blade for a President with record low approval numbers currently under investigation by the FBI? 

If... when the FBI drops the bomb, publicly, how many are seriously going to throw their political careers away to support treason? 

I can't imagine how ruthless the 2018 ads will be.  Each false tweet and statement is going to drilled into everyone via TV.

Leon Troutsky and mdrake34 like this

6 minutes ago, mfaulk57158 said:

I can't imagine how ruthless the 2018 ads will be.  Each false tweet and statement is going to drilled into everyone via TV.

Oh its going to be bad......really bad.

We are talking stealing Jobu's rum bad!!

5 minutes ago, lostone said:

Also, conservatives are very open minded

I think that's BS. And I'm middle of the road, Catholic, pro choice, and I don't believe that should stop someone from being a conservative talk show host.  

I wonder if Fox will stop her from being a contributor? 

5 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Yep saw that.  People agree with her sentiment there probably thought 

15 minutes ago, lostone said:

Also, conservatives are very open minded

Well I hate Beck and The Blaze. I am not sure from what I gather that was the problem. That is how the free market works though. If people feel like she mislead them and then betrayed them on the view. They have the right to respond and not watch or disassociate from her.