silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

71,705 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, the title of the video was misleading (not by you, of course), but Spicer was acting like an a**hole the entire time and had a nice moment of levity towards the end.  He's doing serious damage to the credibility of the Presidency with this nonsense.

THAT ain't easy!!

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

The truth is not grandstanding.  

Is the truth true?

Is the truth true when it's not true?

If you take the truth, and remove true from it, do you have th * -e?

Is the truth the truth when it's Sunday?

Is the truth the truth on a Monday?

What about on a Wednesday? Is it true then?

Is the truth true when it is not self-evident? 

How true is the truth when it's not the true truth you know?

Truth truth truth truth? Is that true?

Trump ****** the truth on Twitter, is the truth true anymore? 

If you tell the truth, and no one is around to call ********, is it still true?

If there are true truths, untrue truths, and untrue untruths, can I slap your mamma? 

Truth truth truth truth truth true true? 

Leon Troutsky likes this

2 minutes ago, erWOR 404 Player Not Found said:

Just stop. 

We need to trade another player...I'm already sick of this screen name...just sayin'

This investigation needs to speed up. Russia impacted our election. Why don't we charge them with something? Secondly, Trump neefs to stop the lies. Today's hearing proved he's a lying  s-o-s.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, big_dog said:

This investigation needs to speed up. Russia impacted our election. Why don't we charge them with something? Secondly, Trump neefs to stop the lies. Today's hearing proved he's a lying  s-o-s.

So you're still on the election and Trump is a treasonous liar.  I think the last time you said this you gave him one year before he was impeached.  How long do you give him now?  Lest I remind you there is no evidence on the "Russian anything" and if we impeached a POTUS for lying?  Well, every POTUS would be impeached.  

4 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Did anyone ask Comey about Putin murdering Andrew Breitbart?

She was right. Sorry. Drip drip drip. That noose is getting tighter. 

Posted (edited)

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Lest I remind you there is no evidence on the "Russian anything"

I'm sure the FBI has been investigating this since July because there's nothing to it. 

#RealLeaksFakeNews

Edited by Spectre
Leon Troutsky likes this

So you're still on the election and Trump is a treasonous liar.  I think the last time you said this you gave him one year before he was impeached.  How long do you give him now?  Lest I remind you there is no evidence on the "Russian anything" and if we impeached a POTUS for lying?  Well, every POTUS would be impeached.  

There was enough evidence for the FBI to launch a criminal investigation into members of Trump's campaign.  Comey's testimony today shut the door on the "there's no evidence of anything about Russia" defense.  

After the investigation is complete, THEN we can say whether there's evidence or not.  Until then, there's enough for the FBI to investigate it.

big_dog likes this

Also, this op-ed piece by a moderate Republican makes a good point:

Perhaps now Republicans can stop treating the president’s outbursts seriously. They need to call them what they are: Wild lies and accusations designed to distract from the very real investigation into Russian attempts to throw the election his way. In just a few brief lines, Comey eviscerated whatever credibility Trump still had. Whether the intelligence agency will find evidence of collusion remains to be seen. But what we do know is that Trump will not be able to lie his way through this nor distract the public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/03/20/comeys-testimony-humiliates-trump/?hpid=hp_no-name_opinion-card-a%3Ahomepage%2Fstory&utm_term=.e34fecf4236a

I would be down with putting a bullet in Putin's head. We can do it Boondocks Saints style if you want. 

4 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I'm sure the FBI has been investigating this since July because there's nothing to it. 

#RealLeaksFakeNews

Who's been the heads of these departments since July?  Who wanted Hillary in?  So in your mind anytime something is investigated (when it was called upon by the party in charge) the party or parties involved is automatically guilty.  SEE FERGUSON

Oh, and remind me to never sit you on a jury...just sayin'

Who's been the heads of these departments since July?  Who wanted Hillary in?  So in your mind anytime something is investigated (when it was called upon by the party in charge) the party or parties involved is automatically guilty.  SEE FERGUSON

Oh, and remind me to never sit you on a jury...just sayin'

I wouldn't sit you at the adults table you petulant worm. You're just crying now because your hero is going to burn, and that will be the end of your type in politics for a LONG time. 

Leon Troutsky and big_dog like this

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

I wouldn't sit you at the adults table you petulant worm. You're just crying now because your hero is going to burn, and that will be the end of your type in politics for a LONG time. 

This is the part that makes me laugh so much.  Because you guys don't like and and your horse lost the petulance has come from you and those like you, yet you fail to realize it.  This is what's going to make the 8 years seem like music to my ears.  I don't know how much longer y'all will keep this up but aI know it won't be 8 years worth.  

20 minutes ago, big_dog said:

This investigation needs to speed up. Russia impacted our election. Why don't we charge them with something? 

Put them on Judge Judy.

She's the boss, applesauce.

Leon Troutsky likes this

10 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

Damb you Putin for getting Andrew Breitbart hooked on cocaine and fatty foods! :argh:

Wait, that's Putin who does that? Is that for weed too? **** you Putin for making me a fatty who loves fatties! :argh:

6 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

This is the part that makes me laugh so much.  Because you guys don't like and and your horse lost the petulance has come from you and those like you, yet you fail to realize it.  This is what's going to make the 8 years seem like music to my ears.  I don't know how much longer y'all will keep this up but aI know it won't be 8 years worth.  

I can tell that you aren't laughing. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Have fun spending 4 years with your head in the sand, accusing the director of the FBI of perjury. 

1 minute ago, Spectre said:

I can tell that you aren't laughing. 

Oh I'm laughing.  What do I have to lose?  What's the best that can happen for the left even if your crazy dreams became reality?  Pence is POTUS?  Then you start attacking him...you see where this is going