silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

33,323 posts in this topic

44 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If I didn't know better, I would say he was getting paid for each response he gets on the boards.  He acts like getting lots of responses, even if they are negative, is validation for him.  It's kind of sad.

Sad is you trying to pretend you're some sort of expert on all this shyt...excuse me while a chuckle a bit, here let me get the door for you

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

Ending this quickly by committing war crimes. May God have mercy on your ignorant, hypocritical soul. 

They have said they were not targeting it specifically.It is good to finally see you care so much since the body count in Syria is at 320,000 since we tried to topple Assad 6 years ago. Most of those have been Christians slaughtered by the (rebels AKA terrorist) we funded and armed again!

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

You stop being a hypocrite. You voted for the party of baby killers your whole life. 

I voted in 1 election. And I was young and stupid. I've since learned better. But I guess you knew everything and haven't grown or learned anything over the years.a all hail Perfect Mdrake! 

Posted (edited)

Trump can't tell the difference between facts, alternate facts or stuff he pulls out of his arse.

Yet he has brainless fans like wfw, soviet, worzone, sb, dh, capo and a couple other tools.

Edited by big_dog
toadfishtom and NewFalcon like this

8 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

^ I guess I could say the same about you?  What you drinking tonight?  From most of your posts I've read in the last hour, I'd say it's a bottle of my life sucks? :D

Nah, he was watching the new movie release 'Beauty and The Beast' starring Melania and Donald.

7 hours ago, Worzone said:

I voted in 1 election. And I was young and stupid. I've since learned better. But I guess you knew everything and haven't grown or learned anything over the years.a all hail Perfect Mdrake! 

I voted for W twice. That was pretty dumb. 

10 minutes ago, lostone said:

Working trips:rolleyes:

I find you guys so comical. A president that grows the debt by 10 trillion dollars and not a word. A president that in 50 days has cut it 60 billion and only getting started and you want to micromanage his life. LOL! You really look like children!

4 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

I find you guys so comical. A president that grows the debt by 10 trillion dollars and not a word. A president that in 50 days has cut it 60 billion and only getting started and you want to micromanage his life. LOL! You really look like children!

Lol your boy is about to kill it and you will excuse it.  Rs complained for years now it's okay.  You are comical.

mdrake34 likes this

1 minute ago, lostone said:

Lol your boy is about to kill it and you will excuse it.  Rs complained for years now it's okay.  You are comical.

If he can grow this economy to 4% GDP like he claims, instead of being no higher than 2% *(8 years) under Obama?  Heck, I'll help pay for the Mar-a-Lago trips.  

4 minutes ago, lostone said:

You never heard me complain about Obama vacations or golf trips. Nor did I spend countless hours jumping through hoops to defend him only to complain now.

11 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Link to decreasing the debt by $60 billion? Searching Google shows The Gateway Pundit as the source of that claim, which is LOL. 

big_dog, WOR, Leon Troutsky and 2 others like this

33 minutes ago, lostone said:

Trending on twitter 

29 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Keep it classy CNN

lo literally just posted this. 

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If he can grow this economy to 4% GDP like he claims, instead of being no higher than 2% *(8 years) under Obama?  Heck, I'll help pay for the Mar-a-Lago trips.  

Fine if he can achieve it.  I don't mind presidents taking vacations, but goodness, every weekend.  

Right now he is taking credit for numbers Obama is still responsible for.  The 235k jobs created last month was asked 10k less than last year and people are acting like it never happened.

$800B military budget... really?  How many wars do you want to be in?  Does life only matter if it's in the US or Europe?  How can we be stopping all these wars and it make sense to increase military spending?  It doesn't add up

NewFalcon likes this

Just now, lostone said:

Fine if he can achieve it.  I don't mind presidents taking vacations, but goodness, every weekend.  

Right now he is taking credit for numbers Obama is still responsible for.  The 235k jobs created last month was asked 10k less than last year and people are acting like it never happened.

$800B military budget... really?  How many wars do you want to be in?  Does life only matter if it's in the US or Europe?  How can we be stopping all these wars and it make sense to increase military spending?  It doesn't add up

I Agree with some of this, but Obama had nothing to do with all the business leaders Trump has met with already and the deals he's made already.  

He is already telling leaders they need to start paying their share.  As we saw with Merkel, he has Germany agreeing to this and you will soon see other world leaders fall in line as well.  Our military budget is us taking care of other's world problems unfortunately that is expensive.  I also have seen where he is going to cut waste in military spending and renegotiate contract prices on big ticket items like F-35 fighter jets which I believe slashed 700 million of the sticker price.  

22 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Link to decreasing the debt by $60 billion? Searching Google shows The Gateway Pundit as the source of that claim, which is LOL. 

I went to the same source cited by The Gateway Pundit and found the latest estimate.  According to that same source, the debt increased by $39 billion since Trump took office.

Wonder who SoViet thinks about that.

mdrake34 and big_dog like this

5 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I Agree with some of this, but Obama had nothing to do with all the business leaders Trump has met with already and the deals he's made already.  

He is already telling leaders they need to start paying their share.  As we saw with Merkel, he has Germany agreeing to this and you will soon see other world leaders fall in line as well.  Our military budget is us taking care of other's world problems unfortunately that is expensive.  I also have seen where he is going to cut waste in military spending and renegotiate contract prices on big ticket items like F-35 fighter jets which I believe slashed 700 million of the sticker price.  

You haven't explained why our military spending will increase.  It should be going down if that is the case

big_dog likes this

Posted (edited)

37 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

On January 20th debt was $19,947 billion. Which 47% of Obama was personally responsible for. It is not cheap to try to take down the greatest nation ever! Just ask the radical left! A number so large that if you counted at a number a second it would take you 640,000 years to finish.

On March 8th $19,879 billion

You know people do not do basic math any more.

Not to mention debt decreases last month were reported on by the several of your Gods. Heaven forbid you form a single thought without checking with them first.

Lets not count 3 trillion added to the stock market as well. Lets just continue to whine a lot and look like big babies.

Edited by Sobeit