silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

71,705 posts in this topic

33 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

I agree.  I believe it is the parents responsibility to send their kids to college.  There are ways the parents can start even before their kids are born or when their young through a 529 plan.  It is a lot cheaper then rather than worrying about it when their kids are teenagers or they just say screw it kids your on your own.  

Some parents just don't sacrifice like they need to.  Be it those expensive vacations or cruises, or material things that are beyond their means.  I just don't get the priorities monetarily some people spend on themselves rather than their kids.  I am not saying you cannot do things like that if you can afford it, if they can great, if not they may have their priorities in the wrong place.  

529 accounts are cool, but most people don't know about them or are educated about them.  Esa as well.  

11 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I'm still baffled by the number of people I've met who are just horrified by Trump at this point, but then voted 3rd party or stayed home.

You ******* asked for it. 

I'm not going to sit here though and tell you Hilldawg was going to be a picnic either. (A lesser evil sure but that's just like our opinion man, I think a lot of libs would be surprised at the number of independents that didn't see much of a difference in Trump and Hillary in their capacity to do bad)

I would ask in the future tho that people take a more involved effort in party primaries even if they plan to vote third party later.

5 minutes ago, Spectre said:

I'm still baffled by the number of people I've met who are just horrified by Trump at this point, but then voted 3rd party or stayed home.

You ******* asked for it. 

Lock him up, lock him up, lock him up . . . . . . . . . :argh:

toadfishtom likes this

Not going to lie tho I do take a little schadenfreude from Jill Stein voters that are kicking and screaming about the latests eviromental developments after claiming the two main candidates would be the same on this issue :ninja: 

2 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

Law and order president. Which reminds me: Sessions still wants to defund the Violence Against Women Act, something that disproportionately aids rural areas.

mdrake34 likes this

22 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I'm not going to sit here though and tell you Hilldawg was going to be a picnic either.

Not even in the same zip code. 

6 minutes ago, Spectre said:

Not even in the same zip code. 

He's the Charles Manson of the Whitehouse.

The press asked Trump for a handshake with Chancelor Merkel for photos and he refused. Way to represent the U S. :doh::doh:

Trump's budget : Things that are bad; the environment, poor people,science.Things that are good ;Walls ,guns,tanks.bombs  and Big Business . Zero money for the bad things , trillions of $ for good things. This is confirmation that we are a morally bankrupt country . I thought we were supposed to be great ?

16 minutes ago, toadfishtom said:

Trump's budget : Things that are bad; the environment, poor people,science.Things that are good ;Walls ,guns,tanks.bombs  and Big Business . Zero money for the bad things , trillions of $ for good things. This is confirmation that we are a morally bankrupt country . I thought we were supposed to be great ?

I remember when the right used to complain that we need to spend the money here at home. 

Where you at now?