silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

71,775 posts in this topic

Just now, atl falcon 89 said:

Only if we can lobby the government to back out on smothering regulations on whether it's real meat. :ninja: 

It's all about passing the savings on to you the customer 

Drop the price to 3 dollars and I'll chomp on some beak meat 

AF89 and Billy Ocean like this

1 hour ago, Billy Ocean said:

Our terrorist recruiting effort is booming:

Wow either somebody's lying or thats bad Intelligence. "Really bad I.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E"

45 minutes ago, Billy Ocean said:

kGG85Qc.jpg?1

Nice liberal elitism from the heir to the Sbarro pizzeria fortune

Barro is a Republican. 

I'm just shaking my head at this PLANNED drone strike on a mosque. When I was in Iraq it was totally out of bounds. It violates agreed upon rules of war. These terrorists don't honor that of course, but we are supposed to be above that. Smh

20 minutes ago, Carter said:

I'm just shaking my head at this PLANNED drone strike on a mosque. When I was in Iraq it was totally out of bounds. It violates agreed upon rules of war. These terrorists don't honor that of course, but we are supposed to be above that. Smh

Mattis and McMaster were universally praised across the aisles. They seemingly have zero influence in this administration. This administration's foreign policy is as big of a blight and embarrassment as all of the other scandals. Including Betsy Devos. 

BernieBernstein likes this

Can you ******* imagine if Obama, in his first two months in office, accused W of a felony, which was totally false, and went on vacation almost every single weekend playing golf? 

46 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Barro is a Republican. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Barro

Political party Democratic (2016–present) Republican Party (2002–2016)

On October 11, 2016, following the Republican party's nomination of Donald Trump for president, Barro said he had left the Republican party and registered as a Democrat.[18][19]

7 hours ago, Billy Ocean said:

"Strengthening the social safety net will just make the working class more racist."

My opinion?

Um, that's some dank liberalism.

I can not tell you the levels of wrong and shortsightedness in that section of the article.

1 minute ago, Billy Ocean said:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Josh_Barro

Political party Democratic (2016–present) Republican Party (2002–2016)

On October 11, 2016, following the Republican party's nomination of Donald Trump for president, Barro said he had left the Republican party and registered as a Democrat.[18][19]

14yrs as a Republican and only switched because of trump == Republican. He is definitely not a liberal. Your like states as much. I still consider mdrake a republican even though he is not a fan of Trump. 

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, Carter said:

Well not totally we have bombed weddings before, and we have stated publicly years ago we will go after the terrorist where they hide. I was against it then and I am against it now. I'm giving Trump a little bit of a pass on it because I do think we created much of what is happening there now and have a moral obligation to stop ISIS. If he holds true on his campaign promise of no longer destabilizing countries and getting it stabilized and respecting countries national sovereignty I will see what he does. This is in line with everything he said in the campaign.

Edited by Sobeit

4 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

14yrs as a Republican and only switched because of trump == Republican. He is definitely not a liberal. Your like states as much. I still consider mdrake a republican even though he is not a fan of Trump. 

MDrake is more left than you are.

5 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I haven't considered myself a republican since W's second term. So there's that. 

5 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

Well not totally we have bombed weddings before, and we have stated publicly years ago we will go after the terrorist where they hide. I was against it then and I am against it now. I'm giving Trump a little bit of a pass on it because I do think we created much of what is happening there now and have a moral obligation to stop ISIS. If he holds true on his campaign promise of no longer destabilizing countries and getting it stabilized and respecting countries national sovereignty I will see what he does. This is in line with everything he said in the campaign.

When did he say we were going to bomb mosques? Which campaign promise was that?

mdrake34 likes this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

I haven't considered myself a republican since W's second term. So there's that. 

When was the last time you voted for a Democrat?

Just now, GEORGIAfan said:

This election he said he voted for SJW Johnson.

5 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

You are just the worst. You fundamentally disagree with this, yet you're giving it a pass because your guy is doing it. The drone program and the carnage we rage on middle eastern civilians is one of my biggest issues, but I've never served in the armed forces or been overseas. You have. You've seen these horrors first hand (which I cannot even begin to imagine). 

But you're willing to give him a pass because "it's in line with what he said in the campaign." 

Just ******* UGH. 

1 minute ago, Jpowers said:

When did he say we were going to bomb mosques? Which campaign promise was that?

He did not specifically say mosque but he said he was committed to ending it quickly.

Just now, Sobeit said:

SJW Johnson was a two term Republican Governor, who was a republican candidate for President in 2012. 

2 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

In a presidential election? Never. You understand that someone can be neither Republican nor Democrat, correct? 

3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

This election you became the biggest republican cheerleader on this board you hypocritical sellout. Ron Paul is ashamed of you. 

3 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

He did not specifically say mosque but he said he was committed to ending it quickly.

By committing war crimes? Awesome.