silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

62,482 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

But who the **** really cares about tax returns from 2005? Honestly?

I still maintain that I don't care about any of his tax returns...if he did something illegal, the IRS would have done something. I just don't get the fascination...from any year.

Because they're looking for something, anything, that Trump has done illegally or if there is a financial tie to Russia.  Like you say Marla, there is nothing or it would be out already.  Just like there is nothing with all the Russia BS.  What you're seeing, and what I really can't believe, is a bunch of grownups, adults (cough), that are still bitter over an election that they thought they had in the bag.  

Just now, marla_mulder said:

Kimberly Guilfoyle says she sees no impropriety in the returns and they were properly filed.

Said the person who gave them to MSNBC could be in big trouble.

Just like the insider in the intel community that is leaking Trump's phone conversations.  I hope to he.ll they nail that/those bastiges.  

James Bond 007 likes this

27 minutes ago, DawgBone said:

I'll tune in.  The thing about Maddow that annoys me is that I could safely tune in at 9:15 and she'll still be teasing the d@mn taxes.  Her opening monologues are the worst.  

It's 9:15 and she hasn't shown them yet.

holymoses likes this

3 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

Anybody know if this is a legitimate Assange account on Twitter?

First I've seen it, but folks are retweeting several tweets similar to the one below:

Not sure what Clinton would have to do with any of this.  One thing is certain though, holdover Obama officials are trying to frame Trump with some sort of Russian collusion when there is no evidence stating as much.  How pathetic has our government become?

I just flipped back, they're talking about how little he paid in taxes because of the losses he took. 

Trump can come out and knock this out of the park by saying he will reform our tax system, and his legal means of paying in the taxes in the past are a sign of what's wrong with the system. If he plays this right, he will completely clown MSNBC and Maddow. 

JDaveG and WhenFalconsWin like this

Just now, mdrake34 said:

I just flipped back, they're talking about how little he paid in taxes because of the losses he took. 

Trump can come out and knock this out of the park by saying he will reform our tax system, and his legal means of paying in the taxes in the past are a sign of what's wrong with the system. If he plays this right, he will completely clown MSNBC and Maddow. 

Unless something else is in there they pretty well took care of that last part themselves.

BrockSamson, JDaveG and mdrake34 like this

10 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

Paging @dirtyhairy - look how leftist I am. /purp

dirtyhairy likes this

13 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

1283941777_watermelon-slingshot-to-the-f

I guess MSNBC learned a few things tonight.

Trump is a billionaire

He pays more in taxes than their organization

Way more than Romney's 14% 

And who's feeling best of all tonight?  Geraldo is, Forget about Al Capone's vault...:lol: