Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Sorry to hear that. It is inevitable that we die, but not inevitable that we have long lives full of love. Godspeed.

18 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And God Bless your family.  My sincere condolences. 

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

So sorry to hear that. 

16 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

So sorry for your loss. I went thru something similar a couple of years ago when my grandfather died. Hardest thing I've ever been through.

Will pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

13 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

Sorry to hear that bro.

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and I love you all. I haven't been home since Sunday because I can't leave my grandmother's side. I had an ambulance waiting in the driveway when we told her. She said she cant attend the funeral so I'm going to stay with her.

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Thanks guys, I really appreciate it and I love you all. I haven't been home since Sunday because I can't leave my grandmother's side. I had an ambulance waiting in the driveway when we told her. She said she cant attend the funeral so I'm going to stay with her.

Good soldier.

SpongeDad and mdrake34 like this

38 minutes ago, (((Billy Ocean))) said:

Let’s have a military parade where only the gay troops participate.

Lets compromise. We'll have a military parade but all the tanks and jets will be outfitted with ***** hats.

37 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

My grandfather passed Sunday and I haven't felt much like getting on the internet. I think the hardest thing I've ever experienced was our family gathering around my 90 year old grandmother to tell her that he died. It was terrible. They were married 68 years. God bless him.

Take solace in that they did have 68 great years together and yes it hurts but I am sure he lived a great life and would not want anyone worrying about him. 

Just make sure all you guys are there for your Grandma and take care of yourself as well so that you can be there too. 

Alright friends, and conservatives, heading back on the road for work today after being out for two months with a broken toe. Doubtful I'll be able to keep up with this thread very often now since it moves so fast, so hold it down and don't give the idiot brigade an inch. 

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Take solace in that they did have 68 great years together and yes it hurts but I am sure he lived a great life and would not want anyone worrying about him. 

Just make sure all you guys are there for your Grandma and take care of yourself as well so that you can be there too. 

Thanks man

25 minutes ago, marla_mulder said:

How many coincidences before you start to think something underhanded might have happened here?

I just want to verify that you - a poster who routinely and consistently defends the Trump admin - intended to ask this question, and not some other question that doesn't directly reflect on you and your own behavior. Maybe a question more like, "Do you think I should consider my own behavior in defending a lifelong conman and latching on to any conspiracy theory I can before casting stones?"  Because that question would make more sense.

Ezekiel 25:17 and HolyMoses like this

Double You Tee Eff.  The Clinton campaign fed information to Steele for the dossier.   So, not only was this dossier paid for by the Clinton campaign, but they also wrote some of it.  

The referral, also signed by Sen. Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican, states:

“It is troubling enough that the Clinton campaign funded Mr. Steele’s work, but that these Clinton associates were contemporaneously feeding Mr. Steele allegations raises additional concerns about his credibility.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/5/debunked-anti-trump-dossier-deliberately-left-out-/

6 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

I just want to verify that you - a poster who routinely and consistently defends the Trump admin - intended to ask this question, and not some other question that doesn't directly reflect on you and your own behavior. Maybe a question more like, "Do you think I should consider my own behavior in defending a lifelong conman and latching on to any conspiracy theory I can before casting stones?"  Because that question would make more sense.

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it's true? Because all the stuff I've said since last year on this dossier is proving to be true.

Birdy Dird and WhenFalconsWin like this

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

Is it still a conspiracy theory if it's true? Because all the stuff I've said since last year on this dossier is proving to be true.

Let's go back and check!

You're like HILLARY

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Let's go back and check!

You're like HILLARY

Remember when u thought the FISA warrant didn't depend on the dossier? Or when u thought Steele was credible? Or when u thought Schiff was a patriot? Or when u thought Comey was honest?

WhenFalconsWin and Birdy Dird like this