Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

There's some here that only visit ABF just to hurl insults and not for the conversation.

And there's some here that only visit ABF to spam conspiracy theories and Russian and hard-right disinformation

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, SpongeDad said:

My grandfather passed Sunday and I haven't felt much like getting on the internet. I think the hardest thing I've ever experienced was our family gathering around my 90 year old grandmother to tell her that he died. It was terrible. They were married 68 years. God bless him.

Sorry to hear that. It is inevitable that we die, but not inevitable that we have long lives full of love. Godspeed.

SpongeDad and Stan Grossman like this

2 minutes ago, (((Billy Ocean))) said:

Let’s have a military parade where only the gay troops participate.

I still want to hire a gay lawn service.

ddD10a6.gif

Just now, SpongeDad said:

My grandfather passed Sunday and I haven't felt much like getting on the internet. I think the hardest thing I've ever experienced was our family gathering around my 90 year old grandmother to tell her that he died. It was terrible. They were married 68 years. God bless him.

And God Bless your family.  My sincere condolences. 

SpongeDad likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

So sorry to hear that. 

SpongeDad likes this

1 minute ago, SpongeDad said:

So sorry for your loss. I went thru something similar a couple of years ago when my grandfather died. Hardest thing I've ever been through.

Will pray for peace and comfort for you and your family.

SpongeDad likes this

6 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

Sorry to hear that bro.

SpongeDad likes this

2 minutes ago, The Monarch said:

It'd still be a pretty big parade.

I still chuckle about my former boss calling me from Washington and telling me I had not emailed him the correct nude photos of the alleged victim (to be used at a hearing in the criminal case), a male solider, that our client, also male, had said the victim sent to him. "No, I need the ones that show more ***  hole!" 

That was a weird day. 

Billy Ocean likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

"No, I need the ones that show more ***  hole!" 

Here you go, Boss, biggest ******* I could find...

Donald-Trump-Vanity-Fair-.jpg

Just now, marla_mulder said:

How many coincidences before you start to think something underhanded might have happened here?

Please, just think about this post for even just a moment. Try a second of self-awareness. Not for me, but for you.

1 minute ago, marla_mulder said:

How many coincidences before you start to think something underhanded might have happened here?

Said every conspiracy theorist ever.....

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

@SpongeDad, if you need a laugh my mom was literally "beefing" about the daycare feeding the baby seasoned taco meat for lunch yesterday. I tried to ensure her they know what they're doing to no avail.

I really think our moms are sisters.

mdrake34 likes this

3 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

Please, just think about this post for even just a moment. Try a second of self-awareness. Not for me, but for you.

I'm not saying it's proven without a doubt (altho FISA abuse has been at this point). Why do you continue to mock the idea tho? There's plenty of evidence to support that opinion...and more every day. Please give a serious answer as to why you cannot fathom that underhanded dealings have gone on.

Why do you continue to mock the idea tho? There's plenty of evidence to support that opinion...and more every day.

I think you are confused as to what is an opinion vs what is a hypothesis

I'm not saying it's proven without a doubt (altho FISA abuse has been at this point). Why do you continue to mock the idea tho? There's plenty of evidence to support that opinion...and more every day. Please give a serious answer as to why you cannot fathom that underhanded dealings have gone on.

I don't mock the idea. I mock your utterly fallacious, melodramatic reasoning.

It's totally possible that they did something wrong.