Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

"How dare they march in the streets and wear vagina costumes?  They should pray away the gay, then join the military, and drive an Abrams down main street instead!"

I still think it's hilarious that they think ***** hats are vagina costumes.

mdrake34 likes this

4 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

That is a good question since I was led to believe that it was actually Ukraine that hacked the election in favor of Clinton.

Ukraine, and most of the other eastern bloc countries really did the bidding of Russia. Russia has a pretty good group of hackers. But, they are identifiable. There's really 5 countries that partake in this stuff at a level above and beyond what we think. US, China, Russia, Brazil, and Israel. Brazil is sort of an outlier, as they are focused more on scamming than espionage.

What Russia has done, as well as China to a certain extent, is use this hacker proxy system. They have tools that they develop, and they pass them along to these groups outside of their borders. Russia uses Ukraine, Romania, and Turkey a lot. Something like 10% of all hacks originate in Turkey. China has used groups in the Philippines, Taiwan, etc.

Which really leads me to the point. Hackers in Ukraine, Romania, Turkey, etc, don't make moves on their own. They take jobs. And they take a lot of those jobs directly from the Kremlin. Which is why they have moved from stealing credit card numbers to stealing medical records, Oppo Research, etc...

HolyMoses and Andrews_31 like this

"Amber-Lynn, I don't care if the kfc knows our order as soon as we walk in, we're boycottin' them until they get that cross dresser off the tv!"

i'm not exactly sure how meaningful that is - obviously there is no filibuster in the house so if the gop can put together a majority then the gop doesn't actually need democratic support at all.

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, achilles return said:

i'm not exactly sure how meaningful that is - obviously there is no filibuster in the house so if the gop can put together a majority then the gop doesn't actually need democratic support at all.

There's that Freedom Caucus problem.

17 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

"How dare they march in the streets and wear vagina costumes?  They should pray away the gay, then join the military, and drive an Abrams down main street instead!"

You know, I am ok with a Parade if it is TRULY to honor the Military anytime. 

FYI, we tend to have a lot of those already minus the Tanks and Missles. 

HolyMoses and mdrake34 like this

7 minutes ago, achilles return said:

maybe he'll call the stock market treasonous if it has another bad day.

that'd be funny. 

Stocks aren’t clapping enough for him. Lol

Just now, Psychic Gibbon said:

There's that Freedom Caucus problem.

but they didn't really hold up the process in the house last time, honestly. 

idk, i can't see another shutdown happening at this point.

3 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

You know, I am ok with a Parade if it is TRULY to honor the Military anytime. 

FYI, we tend to have a lot of those already minus the Tanks and Missles. 

So am I.  The big problem with this is money and logistics.  If Trump really wanted to honor the troops, spend the money to help them.

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

So am I.  The big problem with this is money and logistics.  If Trump really wanted to honor the troops, spend the money to help them.

The Troops don’t need another Parade, they need to be better taken care off during and after they serve!

And the money they are pulling for this may not cover everything but it definitely will take away from what little they are getting now.

mdrake34 and Sn4tteRBoxXeR like this