silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,970 posts in this topic

48 minutes ago, Yadi said:

Where are the fake news awards we were promised? Did the laziest man in America forget because of his Alzheimer's or did he not want to go through the effort of doing it?

Yea he seemed to drop that really quick. Maybe he just forgot cause of his Dementia

36 minutes ago, big_dog said:

31 -  The total current number of GOP's either retiring or not running for office in November mid-terms.

Any brilliant R care to give an explanation as to why this deluge of jumping off the ship is happening?

:munch: 

Trump is so good that the job these R's signed up for is done and they can retire peacefully now.

big_dog likes this

8 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

All I know is that guy on the left is more likely to either build a bomb and blow up something or get a hotel room and start shooting folks from its window for no reason.

HolyMoses likes this

51 minutes ago, Yadi said:

Where are the fake news awards we were promised? Did the laziest man in America forget because of his Alzheimer's or did he not want to go through the effort of doing it?

That was fake news. 

50 minutes ago, Yadi said:

If he can forget Mexico was paying for his wall than he probably forgot this too!

34 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Midterms are gonna be a bloodbath. 

That 32% giving him an A or a B is something huh? They would give the apocalypse an A for the light show.

1 hour ago, Yadi said:

He rescheduled it so that it didn't interfere with a basketball game that was on Monday. It was rescheduled to next Wednesday. Coincidentally, your post qualifies as fake news. Trump lazy...:lol:

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Why do these ******* morons continue to give these chuds a platform?

I love how people think CNN coverage is malicious and overly liberal. 

They're just a bunch of idiots Tbh. 

13 minutes ago, Vicious said:

He rescheduled it so that it didn't interfere with a basketball game that was on Monday. It was rescheduled to next Wednesday. Coincidentally, your post qualifies as fake news. Trump lazy...:lol:

I bet he feels like a real dumbass not knowing that Trump only rescheduled that important event.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/01/11/sessions-announces-hezbollah-financing-narcoterror-team-after-bombshell-report.html

Just more of what I told you long ago coming true. The report that is mentioned was based on information from the DEA team running the task force that was consistently ignored by Obama. Just another in a long line of corruption the previous admin was involved in. 

Also, Trump completely destroyed another fake news narrative about his mental state when he had the cameras rolling during a bipartisan discussion about DACA and the border wall. He showed to be the opposite of out of touch, and was very engaging across the aisle. The dems entered a trap unknowingly, and Trump made sure everybody saw the truth.

He was in command the entire time, showed that he was well informed on the issue, made sure that the dems' stance on it all was made public, showed he was fair and balanced and not a blowhard tyrant, and also showed that Nancy and Chuck were no shows. The dems do not want chain migration ended, and Trump won't pass anything on DACA without the wall. They won't be able to claim anything untrue about the situation because Trump made sure the public saw it for themselves. The 6 month extension will end, and DACA will with it. 

Anybody paying attention knows that the dems don't care about the dreamers. They only want their vote. Nearly all of them are on record at some point advocating stronger borders and immigration control. The only thing that changed was somebody in office is actually achieving those very things they previously advocated for. Anybody that can't see how intelligent Trump is is only fooling themselves. 

13 minutes ago, Serge said:

I bet he feels like a real dumbass not knowing that Trump only rescheduled that important event.

I was referring to the part where he called Trump lazy. His energy is constantly praised by those that meet him, and spend time around him. He gets more done before lunch than most people do all day. 

38 minutes ago, Vicious said:

:vince:

2 minutes ago, Vicious said:

I was referring to the part where he called Trump lazy. His energy is constantly praised by those that meet him, and spend time around him. He gets more done before lunch than most people do all day. 

You literally addressed the point of it being rescheduled in your last post. Someone suggested Trump didn't do something he said he was going to do, and you got offended both for him suggesting the thing was cancelled, and for calling Trump lazy. If he typed another sentence you'd have probably found another distinct issue with the tone he used talking about dear leader.

8 minutes ago, Vicious said:

:vince:

1 hour ago, mdrake34 said:

From what I've heard of this guy all he does is talk about his workout regimen, reminds everyone that he's a vet at any opportunity, and shoots lakes. I guess you can add this to the list now.

16 minutes ago, WOR said:

I love how people think CNN coverage is malicious and overly liberal. 

They're just a bunch of idiots Tbh. 

You aren't paying very good attention then. They can't even shut up long enough to give their conservative guests time to get their full response out most of the time. I recently watched an interview with Jake Tapper where he'd ask a leading question, and when the guest began answering in a way he liked he would start talking over them, and then change the subject.

They did the same in the one before that when the congressman investigating Strzok and the FBI's involvement in being politically active for Hillary came on. The CNN guy kept phrasing the questions in an obviously slanted way, and got called out for it when the congressman attempted to answer. The people on that network are arrogant a-holes that begin to cut people off and talk over them when they try to respond to a question.

It's like arguing with a an arrogant pr!ck teenager that thinks they know everything. Tapper got owned by Stephen Miller, and when Miller tried to respond near the end, Tapper essentially pulled a "I'm taking my ball and going home" on him. 

Acosta is a total dbag in the press meetings at the White House, and is constantly getting his butt handed to him by Sanders. It's embarrassing at this point. CNN's whole network is just a propaganda pushing, fake news factory that is not receptive of differing opinions. Anybody that believes their lies that get exposed regulary, and can't see that their content is extremely slanted toward one party...well I'm not sure what could be said to change that, but once you do see it it's eye opening. 

It's no wonder their viewers are so misinformed when it comes to what the current administration is accomplishing. It doesn't align with their agenda, so they report on how many diet sodas the President drinks, or hides in the bushes at a golf course like the paparazzi while getting laughed at for it. I give TMZ more credibility than I do CNN. They are the worst of all of the liberal media outlets by far. Amd that's saying something to beat out MSNBC for that distinction. 

This is all without even mentioning their ties to Fusion GPS, and the many relatives of DNC members in office that work there, or the echo chamber pow wows they have with the DNC prior to elections. If you can't see the slant, then you aren't looking for it. It's big and bright and has bells on.