Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

Just now, WOR said:

I didn't feel like either of these teans had a great chance in Minnesota before today and I really don't now. So this game was rather meh. 

I enjoyed watching Cam Newton get smashed in the face.  That was worth it.

NewFalcon and WOR like this

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yes, it was.  Looked like he was outside the box to me.  

I hate the saints as much or more than anyone, but that was intentional grounding if y'all take off your saints hater glasses.  

7 minutes ago, WOR said:

I didn't feel like either of these teans had a great chance in Minnesota before today and I really don't now. So this game was rather meh. 

You never know when the bye week team comes out rusty.

Also are you really all that comfortable with the only person between the Saints and hosting an NFL championship is Case Keenum? I'm certainly not.

30 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I got a bunch of beers for Christmas that I'm just now able to open. I'm working on this one now...

Image result for feest noel

10% enjoy:D

12 minutes ago, kicker said:

He was right at the edge of the box, but you don’t make a game changing call there.  They didn’t call Brees on the exact same play 10 minutes earlier.  

I went back and watched Brees’ play.  He was outside the box but the pass didn’t make it to the line.  In fact it was about 3 yards short and flew out of bounds and behind the line judge.  No call there.  Yet they call this?  What’s so ******* hard about being consistent?  It just makes people loathe the game and think it’s all rigged.  

Fix this ****, Goodell.  

Leon Troutsky likes this

1 minute ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Why would wikileaks  undermine the profitability of a book that presents Trump in a negative light?  

It is almost as if they were alligned with Trump and seeking retaliation!

Remember when folks were saying they were neutral?

Leon Troutsky likes this

4 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

:lol:

Nice try by Wikileaks.  I’m pretty sure that it’s not going to hurt sales too much.  

Also, it just proves that Wikileaks is in the tank for Trump.

HolyMoses likes this

3 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

The visual effects guy for TWD is suppose to come over to my house tomorrow and make an offer on some games :munch:

I hope that his proposal isn’t of the indecent variety.

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Seriously it's a book, every single one ever made is avaliable for free after publication :lol:

Takes 30 secs to make and post a torrent less than a megabyte.

I download most of my books even the ones I still legitimately buy just cause I like having a copy on my phone.

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

I hope that his proposal isn’t of the indecent variety.

I'm not trading for movie props or autographs. I don't give a shyt about TWD honestly. 

The Wikileaks thing is also pretty obviously pro-Trump.  How do we know?

Because anyone with a scanner and/or some basic software could “leak” any book at any time.  This didn’t “leak”.  This was copied, converted to a PDF, and then uploaded.  

And the only reason to do it with this book instead of doing it with every book out there was to hurt the profit of the book.  This was payback, in other word.

HolyMoses likes this

1 minute ago, Leon Troutsky said:

The Wikileaks thing is also pretty obviously pro-Trump.  How do we know?

Because anyone with a scanner and/or some basic software could “leak” any book at any time.  This didn’t “leak”.  This was copied, converted to a PDF, and then uploaded.  

And the only reason to do it with this book instead of doing it with every book out there was to hurt the profit of the book.  This was payback, in other word.

And a threat to future publishers

Leon Troutsky likes this

2 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm confused (and a bit drunk). Wikileaks may be in the tank for Trump, but how does releasing a book critical of Trump free of charge help Trump?

It’s an attempt to hurt their profits.  It doesn’t help Trump.  It’s payback and revenge for publishing a book negative towards Trump.

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

It’s an attempt to hurt their profits.  It doesn’t help Trump.  It’s payback and revenge for publishing a book negative towards Trump.

But how much does the average person care about the book's profits? They just want the dirt on Trump.

6 minutes ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

I'm confused (and a bit drunk). Wikileaks may be in the tank for Trump, but how does releasing a book critical of Trump free of charge help Trump?

They didn't release anything, like every book ever it was publicly avaliable 5 minutes after the midnight release, they're just publicizing that you don't actually have to buy it to undercut the profits.

And you know what...I just downloaded it so...thanks Assange I guess(took 1.5 seconds)

Leon Troutsky likes this