Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, HolyMoses said:

Mr. Bigot....I'm sorry. That's not a nice word. Mr. Conistently Selectively Indignant on Racial Issues  was calling me an alcoholic. 

It's hard to take an alcoholic jew seriously.

*see what I did there

1 hour ago, SpongeDad said:

I'm pulling for the Panthers, painfully.

I'll never pull for Cam or the kittens and fugg the saints...where does that leave me? 

4 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

What's the reasoning behind this though? From the Russian pov.

Putin wants corrupt, far right authoritarians in as many governments as possible. He’s by far the richest man in the world because he murders and kipnaps other rich people and stores their money offshore. That’s why the Magnitsky Act has been passed in 5 countries and counting, and why he hates Bill Browder so much. 

AF89, SpongeDad and HolyMoses like this

NeverMind. 

When it was third and four  at midfield, I said they would go for it on fourth down unless they lost yardage on third down. Of course, they converted on third down 

Just now, HolyMoses said:

They will go home for Darren and less they won't lose your temper down

^^^ proof HM is drunk. 

That's what it sounded like in his head while typing.

Not to sound like team Murica or anything but they also just hate democratic elections on general principles. Elections tore the Soviet Union apart. Russian leadership fears the day the Russian people demand real substantive elections instead of the forgone symbolic jokes they have now. RT and Sputnik will always leap at the chance to show how flawed and dangerous the consequences of bad elections can be (and that they don't really work)

mdrake34 likes this

2 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

^^^ proof HM is drunk. 

What’s wrong with being drunk, exactly?

mdrake34 likes this

2 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Not to sound like team Murica or anything but they also just hate democratic elections on general principles. Elections tore the Soviet Union apart. Russian leadership fears the day the Russian people demand real substantive elections instead of the forgone symbolic jokes they have now. RT and Sputnik will always leap at the chance to show how flawed and dangerous the consequences of bad elections can be (and that they don't really work)

****ing Republicans and “they hate us for our freedoms.”

6 minutes ago, kicker said:

What’s wrong with being drunk, exactly?

You've got to understand the stages of HM being drunk...

He's funny for the first 15 min...

Then he like to stand too close to where you can smell his breath, so you ask him to back up...

So that turns him into an angry drunk and he starts with the name calling (I'm "bigot" at the moment).

5 minutes ago, kicker said:

****ing Republicans and “they hate us for our freedoms.”

To a certain extent yeah, China and Russia love it when examples of open democracy blows up on itself. They can turn to their populace and ask them "you wouldn't want a Donald Trump would you? Now get back in your bread line"

Which isn't to say they don't score some salient points, our system IS deeply flawed 

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

To a certain extent yeah, China and Russia love it when examples of open democracy blows up on itself. They can turn to their populace and ask them "you wouldn't want a Donald Trump would you? Now get back in your bread line"

Which isn't to say they don't score some salient points, our system IS deeply flawed 

[Insert Churchill quote about democraycray here]

8 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

^^^ proof HM is drunk. 

And in the morning, I shall be sober. While you shall still be a bigot. I mean person who  is Consistently Selectively Indignant on Racial Issues. 

FWIW, I was trying to get my prediction in before the play and predictive text ran amuck. 

3 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And in the morning, I shall be sober.

You're gonna be the angry drunk who woke up in the morning with a black eye and no idea how it got there.

3 minutes ago, kicker said:

[Insert Churchill quote about democraycray here]

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

And in the morning, I shall be sober. While you shall still be a bigot. I mean person who  is Consistently Selectively Indignant on Racial Issues. 

FWIW, I was trying to get my prediction in before the play and predictive text ran amuck. 

Wrong Churchill quote/paraphrase?

5 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

**** Republicans and their Churchill references.  

HolyMoses likes this

Clock is running, Carolina is behind by 12 points, and every huddle, Cam Newton stays on his knee after the team has left the huddle. 

I don't know what he is saying, but he does not look like much of a leader out there today. 

They really should be going up tempo. They should be working their play advantage and the clock. 

12 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I still think McCaffrey was a huge (wasted) reach as the 8th overall pick.

I hope they continue to build their offense around him. I love that they're trying to turn Cam Newton into Alex Smith.