Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, big_dog said:

@WhenFalconsWin Hey sport. We're talkin about you again, and again, and again. Kinda like we when we talk about hot shyt on a cold bizkit.   :slick:

People want to be like @WhenFalconsWin.  The bigger they are the more the peons attack, mainly out of frustration for their lack of stature/place in society.  I'm not necessarily talking about you though @big_dog  :vince:

8 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I feel like I'm missing the inside joke :huh:

They were doing it yesterday with Julio. Everyone was posting a tweet from last year saying that he was out vs the Rams. Some people freaked out.

AF89 likes this

2 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

1) the nature of the crime- high on meth, pointing a presume real gun at commuters vs stealing money out of a drawer.

2) I would have served him a dose of "white privilege" with my 9mm if he pointed any type of gun at me; a wannabe thug vs someone who was forced to kill for a living would be hazardous to his health.

9 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

1) the nature of the crime- high on meth, pointing a presume real gun at commuters vs stealing money out of a drawer.

2) I would have served him a dose of "white privilege" with my 9mm if he pointed any type of gun at me; a wannabe thug vs someone who was forced to kill for a living would be hazardous to his health.

Siri, show me a post by a bigot in denial. 

Door Gunner likes this

Just now, HolyMoses said:

Siri, show me a post by a bigot in denial. 

Webster, show him the definition of a bigot. Make sure he's sober first.

Sean Payton is so smart.    He and Bellichick are the best game managers in the NFL. 

2:47 left in the half and an eight point lead.  But the Panthers get the ball to start the third quarter and the Saint defense is been on the field for 34 plays already. 

A score would be good, but he can't have his defense on the field again this half. He runs on first down  then milks the clock so that he can go run pass option on second down and have the play clock stopped for the two minute warning. 

Now he's at midfield and he can control the clock essentially for the rest of the half. Score and/or keep his defense off the field. 

Of course, it helps having a quarterback with the accuracy of Drew Brees so the ball never hits the ground, the Clock never stops. 

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Sean Payton is so smart.    He and Bellichick are the best game managers in the NFL. 

2:47 left in the half and an eight point lead.  But the Panthers get the ball to start the third quarter and the Saint defense is been on the field for 34 plays already. 

A score would be good, but he can't have his defense on the field again this half. He runs on first down  then milks the clock so that he can go run pass option on second down and have the play clock stopped for the two minute warning. 

Now he's at midfield and he can control the clock essentially for the rest of the half. Score and/or keep his defense off the field. 

That's ,like, really smart.

HolyMoses likes this

20 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

It definitely takes a couple million a year to figure that **** out.  

edit:  That was a reference to our dumbass coach that called a timeout before the half last night instead of letting the clock drain.  

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

3 minutes ago, kicker said:

It definitely takes a couple million a year to figure that **** out.  

Alcoholics always think they sound smart when stating the obvious.

11-Pulp-Fiction-quotes.gif

1 minute ago, AF89 said:

Call me crazy but that reminded me of the 3 just before halftime in the rosebowl. If Panthers can get 7 with the 1st possession it's game on.

I’ll never see/hear the phrase “game on” without thinking of someone yelling “car!” when I was a kid.  

falconsd56 and AF89 like this

7 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Call me crazy but that reminded me of the 3 just before halftime in the rosebowl. If Panthers can get 7 with the 1st possession it's game on.

I sorta held the door for an Alabama fan at the Quicktrip. They snuck in while I was holding it for another woman.

6 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

I was mocking Trump. 

Mr. Bigot....I'm sorry. That's not a nice word. Mr. Conistently Selectively Indignant on Racial Issues  was calling me an alcoholic.