Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,716 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

That's a sin, that would be like voting for Hillary.  Back in the 80's I was feeding one of my kids and we beat Bills/Broncos after a long kickoff return and a last second 52 yard FG, I almost spiked my kid, but my mother in-law grabbed the baby before I could do it.  

Get some rest 

Thank God someone was there to keep you from copying your father

Leon Troutsky likes this

Get a load of this ******* who thinks colonialism and capitalism weren't related. All you have to do is look up the corporations that conquered entire regions to know that is a load of bull.

Also, lol @ Jefferson being anti-colonialist.

15 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Get a load of this ******* who thinks colonialism and capitalism weren't related. All you have to do is look up the corporations that conquered entire regions to know that is a load of bull.

Also, lol @ Jefferson being anti-colonialist.

I personally have no idea what capitalism is myself but there will always be people denying any link between capitalism and any evil in the world because there will always necessarily be government regulating the economy in some way. 

Just now, Yadi said:

I personally have no idea what capitalism is myself but there will always be people denying any link between capitalism and any evil in the world because there will always necessarily be government regulating the economy in some way. 

Capitalism has lifted millions from the depths of poverty!!

Okay, how many people has it buried in the ground?  How many democratically elected governments have been overthrown to make way for expanding markets?  I could go on...

1 hour ago, Sturgil Simpson said:

Stephen Miller represents Trump supporters to a t. Loud, abrasive, and full of bs. 

He also represents voting against his own interests, given that he’s Jewish and converted to Nazism under Bannon. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

55 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

They still haven't figured out that they should stop inviting them.

Jake and CNN got completely played. They willingly gave the Trump base a hunk of red meat. 

It's rather pathetic. 

Looks like the pats are going to be in the super bowl again. Next week they will walk over Tennessee or Buffalo. Then they will play the Steelers or Jags. I guess jacksonville could be challenging if their defense plays well but Pittsburgh feels like an automatic W for them. I hate how it feels like this is a given because the AFC is so bad. But at least we could get another shot at them if we continue to play like last night.

2 hours ago, Snowball said:

The dumber they are the louder the get.  See wfw.  Knows nothing, never shuts up....

@WhenFalconsWin Hey sport. We're talkin about you again, and again, and again. Kinda like we when we talk about hot shyt on a cold bizkit.   :slick:

1 hour ago, Gritzblitz 2.0 said:

Blake Bortles makes me want to pour bleach directly on my eyeballs.

After you drank a pint of 'Roundup' ?

1 minute ago, Yadi said:

Had me confused there for a second

Oh lol I didn't even pay attention to the date. For some reason it' the top trending tweet when you type Drew Brees on Google and it popped up on my timeline