silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,970 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, Vicious said:

AItNYG7.png

Maga, birchers

We have been over this. Yep...Trump won...by knowingly lying to an overly gullible base that believed the lies he told.  The same group that watches Fox News and refuses to look outside of their bubble. The same base that doesn't seem to understand or at least pretends to not understand trends...like the unemployment rate over the past 10 years...or the stock market's trend over the past 20 years. The same base that thinks unemployment rate was 42% during the 2016 campaign because Trump said it was and then believe it dropped to 4.7%  he day trump was sworn in.  

Fox News and the like dumbed them down, created an alternate reality and Trump being part of that reality ran with it. He was the Fox and Friends candidate...and the Fox and Friends base elected him.

AF89, MAD597, biloxifalcon and 3 others like this

8 minutes ago, Vicious said:

It's the lowest in history, so I imagine the part where it dropped the lowest in history. Wild guess, though.

Can you describe to us what the trend in that Black Unemployment Rate was for the past 7 years?  

HolyMoses likes this

Just now, thesouphead said:

Can you describe to us what the trend in that Black Unemployment Rate was for the past 7 years?  

You're wasting your time homie. He's too far down that rabbit hole.

AF89, mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

15 minutes ago, Statick said:

I just want someone to start asking Trump basic, on the spot, challenging questions, like "can you show me on a map where is Israel? Who is the President of Zaire? Can you define unilateralism?"

I don't need a book to tell me that the Republicans and conservative news outlets are covering for a crazed, demented grandpa. ****, they did the same thing for a senile, barely able to walk Strom Thurmond way back when.

Thats my main issue with the way we have presidential debates. We don't actually let the candidates ask each other specific questions like that...the way we should.  Instead, they just answer questions...from a moderator.  Thats just silly. Candidate A should be able to ask Candidate B a whole plethra of questions so we can truly get an idea how much a candidate really knows and grasps on any given subject.  

AF89, HolyMoses and Statick like this

8 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

You're wasting your time homie. He's too far down that rabbit hole.

Nah....even if he won't admit it...the things are still breaking into the bubble.   It is also good exercise for me for when the inlaws come over.  

50 minutes ago, Vicious said:

tM6Tv3r.jpg

Maga, birchers

Whats great about this is that it will lead to most likely lead to more information regarding Trump Co. and Russia

V...I have a project for you. Can you tell us which parts of the Dossier have been proven to be true and which parts have been proven to be false?   ...which parts have been corroborated and which parts haven't?  That sounds like a fun project for us to tackle, right? 

HolyMoses likes this

3 hours ago, achilles return said:

i doubt wfw knows what a tory is

Elitists always thinking they're smarter than everyone one else.  We had 8 years of elitism, it didn't get us very far.  I'll take the one year of common sense we've experienced, over the elitists way of thinking...thank you very much

14 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Whats great about this is that it will lead to most likely lead to more information regarding Trump Co. and Russia

V...I have a project for you. Can you tell us which parts of the Dossier have been proven to be true and which parts have been proven to be false?   ...which parts have been corroborated and which parts haven't?  That sounds like a fun project for us to tackle, right? 

How did Fusion GPS, get involved in the first place?   Which campaign hired them?  Can you st least tell us the PARTY?

7 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Elitists always thinking they're smarter than everyone one else.  We had 8 years of elitism, it didn't get us very far.  I'll take the one year of common sense we've experienced, over the elitists way of thinking...thank you very much

define elitism.

Would it be somebody who has a gold plated bedroom and never had to work a physical job in their life?  Or perhaps would be somebody who claims to have the best words? 

Please tell us...what exactly is elitism. 

Is it somebody who instead of making millions of dollars in a law firm after graduating as one of the top lawyer prospects in the country...if not THE top lawyer prospect in the country...somebody who decides they want to help their community instead?   is that elitism? 

Or is it somebody who wants to build the tallest buildings and have their name splattered all over everything?  

What kind of person goes on safari to hunt and kill rare and endangered animals?  Is that an elitist or is that an everyman? 

What kind of person gets elected and decides that their entire family is deserving of high level positions even though this positions are far outside of the family members experience and wheelhouse? Is that elitism? 

Please...help us understand?

2 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

How did Fusion GPS, get involved in the first place?   Which campaign hired them?  Can you st least tell us the PARTY?

There are rumors that it was the Republican party...Trump's initial opponents during the primary.   I argue that it really doesn't even matter.   

If a wife suspects a husband of cheating and she hires a private investigator to follow the husband and the PI finds out that the husband has been hooking up with a bunch of 14 year old girls, does it really matter that it was his wife that hired the PI?  No. The real issue is that the husband is a pedophile and it would be stupid to ignore that and try too shift wrong-doing to the wife. 

HolyMoses likes this

19 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Elitists always thinking they're smarter than everyone one else.  We had 8 years of elitism, it didn't get us very far.  

As a matter of fact, the past 8 years worked out pretty **** well. We turned the recession into a pretty **** good economy...we knocked ISIS down from like 80,000 to 15,000. We killed Osama, which was something the previous administration had given up on...or at least that is what W Bush said. We became respected again around the world, after W(and ****) had ruined our reputation by starting a war of choice in Iraq. We showed millions of young black kids that they too, really could be president one day. We saw the Dow Jones go from something like 6,000 points all the way up to 18,000. We saved the American car industry, which looked like it was going to go under forever. 

We gained more rights. Gay-marriage...legal weed in many states. Millions of people finally got health insurance that didn't previously have it. 

Just what do you mean by "didn't get very far"? 

big_dog, RandomFan and HolyMoses like this

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Go on....

10 hours ago, Statick said:

I just want someone to start asking Trump basic, on the spot, challenging questions, like "can you show me on a map where is Israel? Who is the President of Zaire? Can you define unilateralism?"

I don't need a book to tell me that the Republicans and conservative news outlets are covering for a crazed, demented grandpa. ****, they did the same thing for a senile, barely able to walk Strom Thurmond way back when.

He will probably reply by saying, “I thought Zares went out of business”.

If you were mentally stable and really smart, why would you have to tell the world that you are? Wouldn't we recognize it ourselves?  What other President in history needed to tell anyone?

1. ....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

donald trump GIF
Leon Troutsky likes this

10 hours ago, Statick said:

His response:

donald trump GIF by Richie Brown

8 minutes ago, big_dog said:
If you were mentally stable and really smart, why would you have to tell the world that you are? Wouldn't we recognize it ourselves?  What other President in history needed to tell anyone?

1. ....Actually, throughout my life, my two greatest assets have been mental stability and being, like, really smart. Crooked Hillary Clinton also played these cards very hard and, as everyone knows, went down in flames. I went from VERY successful businessman, to top T.V. Star.....

donald trump GIF

Was JUST about say those very words!! Like very words! Lol

big_dog likes this