silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

They're really ramping up efforts to fire Sessions, which I applaud, though it's for all the wrong reasons.

Yeah, they are just going to replace the a$$ with someone to sabotage the investigation. More than likely 

I have a racist Uncle. Every time my family gets together he says a bunch of stupid s***. Instead of arguing with him we just ignore him and make fun of him when he leaves.

There is a guy at my job who believes Obama is running a shadow government. Any time he tries to talk to about news or politics he is ignored.  We wait for him to go away and then we make fun of him.  

HolyMoses likes this

22 minutes ago, Snowball said:

Does it matter? He is an idiot.

21 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

That is also true.

All I know is that I'm starting a list. So far it's Jim Jordan, Nunez, Grassley, Graham. 

These pricks are going after the investigation,     

We are talking about the investigation of potential treason here. Get the freak out of the way  you partisan schmucks. 

If there are problems with the investigation, let's have a look after you get your freaking priorities in order.

Priority 1: We've got elections coming up soon, please show us ANYTHING Congress has done to prevent  The KNOWN tampering from happening again. 

What the **** is wrong with these people. 

Hey, I'm salty. I'm angry. I am freaking unhinged.  The only reason to go off the rails like this is if you give a **** about democracy. 

Leon Troutsky and big_dog like this

5 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Yeah, they are just going to replace the a$$ with someone to sabotage the investigation. More than likely 

Whoever is appointed has to be confirmed.  

Democrats should require the appointee to take a vow not to fire Mueller. 

If he doesn't, they should vote against him.  Let's see what the Republicans will do with that. 

28 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

All I know is that I'm starting a list. So far it's Jim Jordan, Nunez, Grassley, Graham. 

These pricks are going after the investigation,     

We are talking about the investigation of potential treason here. Get the freak out of the way  you partisan schmucks. 

If there are problems with the investigation, let's have a look after you get your freaking priorities in order.

Priority 1: We've got elections coming up soon, please show us ANYTHING Congress has done to prevent  The KNOWN tampering from happening again. 

What the **** is wrong with these people. 

Hey, I'm salty. I'm angry. I am freaking unhinged.  The only reason to go off the rails like this is if you give a **** about democracy. 

Pretty much.  That’s why I said they’re playing with fire and are now complicit in any wrong doing uncovered by the Mueller investigation.  

And remember a few years ago when I said that there is a disturbing authoritarian streak within the GOP?  Some of these people don’t actually give a **** about democracy.  They care more about their ideology and retaining power than they do about a functioning democracy.  I think they’ve shown that time and again these last several years.

HolyMoses and big_dog like this

27 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

If he doesn't, they should vote against him.  Let's see what the Republicans will do with that. 

And let the GOP own every single part of this.  By now, it’s no longer speculation about Trump’s intentions.  He wants to shut down the investigation and is willing to engage in every tactic and abuse of power to do it.  Republicans can no longer wink, nod, and look the other way at this if Sessions goes and/or Mueller is fired.  So let them own all of it.  

HolyMoses and Sturgil Simpson like this

37 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Since Vows seem to be worth next to nothing, see marijuana laws challenge, I wouldn’t put much faith in that.

HolyMoses likes this

So...off topic but are you guys doing anything special for the playoff game tomorrow????

I got some awesome kitchen stuff for Christmas...like a kitchen aid stand mixer and a soft serve ice cream machine so I making home made pizza & wings with home made ice cream for desert

4 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Yeah, I’ve heard nothing about Pence being implicated in any of this.  It might be rats fleeing the sinking ship or it might be routine.  There is usually a lot of executive branch turnover at the end of the first year.  That’s fairly typical.

Pence might be involved with all of this. I think its very possible that Pence was aware of the meetings with Russia..esp ones where sanctions(wouldn't be enforced by Trump) were discussed.  Pence has praised Putin before and had no issue at all lying over and over for Trump during the VP debate with Kaine. 

16 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

So...off topic but are you guys doing anything special for the playoff game tomorrow????

I got some awesome kitchen stuff for Christmas...like a kitchen aid stand mixer and a soft serve ice cream machine so I making home made pizza & wings with home made ice cream for desert

Is that an invitation?!?! :))

7 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

Is that an invitation?!?! :))

Any time you are in phoenix man..when I make my own sausage it is even kosher!(ground turkey sausage)

HolyMoses likes this

20 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

That's because even as crazy as some of the things in that book are they all know nobody would ever believe that s hit. 

Leon Troutsky likes this

5 minutes ago, Jpowers said:

That's because even as crazy as some of the things in that book are they all know nobody would ever believe that s hit. 

Literally Hannity and a pundit are talking about what a strategic genius the president is as I type this :rolleyes:

Jpowers and Leon Troutsky like this

3 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Literally Hannity and a pundit are talking about what a strategic genius the president is as I type this :rolleyes:

Well I mean anybody besides the 35% of Trump supporters. We already know what they're willing to believe. Also I don't really consider Hannity a person.

AF89, Leon Troutsky and falconsd56 like this

11 minutes ago, Vicious said:

Can you please tell us at what point in the graph below where MAGA started to kick in?

Black Unemployment Rate by year for the past ten year:.

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2007_2017_all

HolyMoses and falconsd56 like this

47 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

I just want someone to start asking Trump basic, on the spot, challenging questions, like "can you show me on a map where is Israel? Who is the President of Zaire? Can you define unilateralism?"

I don't need a book to tell me that the Republicans and conservative news outlets are covering for a crazed, demented grandpa. ****, they did the same thing for a senile, barely able to walk Strom Thurmond way back when.

HolyMoses and BrockSamson like this

2 minutes ago, thesouphead said:

Can you please tell us at what point in the graph below where MAGA started to kick in?

Black Unemployment Rate by year for the past ten year:.

latest_numbers_LNS14000006_2007_2017_all

It's the lowest in history, so I imagine the part where it dropped the lowest in history. Wild guess, though.