silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

She still looks like a smelly pirate hoe.

Some people are ugly inside and outside, hey, God made her that way, who am I to judge .

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

7 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

Fake, but hilarious. And it's telling that the first time I read it, I thought it was probably true...

Being honest here, I thought it was true until the “17 hours straight” part.  After that, it’s pretty obvious that it was fake.  But the lead up...totally believable.

It is pretty amazing that some people think everything trump does is good.  So now we are about to get clinton investigation 10 and find nothing for the 10th time.  People will still not be satisfied.

mdrake34 and HolyMoses like this

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

It is pretty amazing that some people think everything trump does is good.  So now we are about to get clinton investigation 10 and find nothing for the 10th time.  People will still not be satisfied.

Real life is seriously a parody now. I understand why Trey Parker and Matt Stone bowed out. This **** wouldn't be believable if it wasn't actually happening.

I'm still going to be saying this three years from now I believe.....but it's Donald F'ing Trump you ******* morons.

58 minutes ago, Vicious said:

Can't speak for no one but myself of course, but I don't think anyone here gives a crap about Clinton being investigated man. If you think they do, create a Clinton investigation thread and see how many IGAF responses you get.  

HolyMoses likes this

Hey @WhenFalconsWin,  What is going to get Trump first in 2018?

I'd say, with the breaking news, obstruction looks like the top of the list. He won't finish 2018 in office. Then Mueller will nail Kushner, Donald Jr and Ivanka. I'm buying the eggs for your face today.  :munch:

4 hours ago, (((Billy Ocean))) said:

I’d consider this a compliment.

I quit about 2 months ago. It made me unmotivated after awhile. If I could, I'd rather drink a beer

7 hours ago, lostone said:

I don't think she's an angel. And it seems like the other times she was "investigated", there were special considerations made for her. 

9 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

And we still don't need to go there. 

Her attractiveness or lack there of has nothing to do with her job. Her unconscionable willingness to lie for the sack of doggy do she chooses to work for, is sufficiently appalling on its own. 

Never said it did have anything to do with her abilities or lack there of. 

Was making a simple statement in regards to her pirate hoe'ness only. 

16 minutes ago, SpongeDad said:

I don't think she's an angel. And it seems like the other times she was "investigated", there were special considerations made for her. 

I don’t think so either.  

Republicans are setting themselves up for trump to have his foundation investigated.  This is red meat for trump supporters.  This looks an awful lot like using your power to prosecute your political opponents.

8 hours ago, lostone said:

Let me help you

I guess Trump’s secret state of emergency that allowed him to send people directly to Gitmo must have expired since the FBI, which was allegedly so politicized a few days ago that it needed to be purged, can now conduct a normal investigation against Clinton. 

FUNNY HOW THAT WORKS 

lostone likes this

Tbh this gives "low level campaign staffer" some legs. 

Perhaps he honestly doesn't remember any of them. 

Lol jk. 

HolyMoses likes this

1 hour ago, lostone said:

@JDaveG WTF man? Is he joking?  I can’t tell anymore 

Honestly I can’t either. My guess is he is because I don’t recall him being particularly fond of either man.