silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

It's so comforting knowing that a federal law enforcement agent is an alt right conspiracy theorist. 

Right like I believe people in Russia conspired with a presidential campaign to steal and election while all the parties involved were being spied on by the Obama administration. Yet there is not one piece of evidence that it ever happened after multiple investigations.

Edited by Sobeit

1 minute ago, mdrake34 said:

I don't care what you believe goreadup. 

So for the record what we know so far.

FBI text messages talk about a plan.

Hillary paid for dossier provided by Russians through proxies and cut-outs.

High ranking DOJ official Orr's wife worked for Fusion. She visited the WH.

Trump was spied on and people in his orbit were unmasked.

Crimes have been committed in the form of illegal leaks to damage and smear this administration.

We are seeing firings, retirements, and reassignments at the DOJ and FBI.

We have a IG getting ready to release the documents and findings from his year long investigation that was requested by Congress.

We have already got a glimpse of some of the stuff he has found.

This is another bomb getting ready to blow up in every one's face. Yet I am the conspiracy theorist because Russians stole the election. Too funny.

6 hours ago, mdrake34 said:

I wish I could give you a life time of likes.  I'm laughing so hard,  i can't feel my face anymore :lol::lol:

9 hours ago, HolyMoses said:

It's not that you are a bigot, it's just that you try so hard to act like one.  

I'm a bigot for having common sense and understanding a jab at someone manipulating the system by pretending to be another race for their own gain? But instead you purposely ignore that fact. Which makes me wonder, are you being a selective bigot?

10 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Flake is going to take the GOP primaries like a storm and once Trump humiliates him there the dream ticket of Kasich/Hickenlooper will save the republic by getting maybe 1% of the vote.

Centrism, Civility, and Bipartisanship!

Psychic Gibbon likes this

11 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Flake is going to take the GOP primaries like a storm and once Trump humiliates him there the dream ticket of Kasich/Hickenlooper will save the republic by getting maybe 1% of the vote.

:shrug: 

If you think liberals are ever going to win some kind of “total victory” in elections and implement a progressive utopian agenda that will be embraced by the American public, then you’re in for a very rude awakening.  

Sorry, but watching you and others promoting this utopian electoral strategy get smacked in the face by political reality when Democrats regain power is going to be as entertaining as watching the right wingers on the boards dealing with the GOP situation now.  

Or maybe you’ll just go full blown Snake...deny the reality outright and argue that if only Democrats had gone even further left, they would have kept winning?

Meh, I guess we’ll find out in the coming years.  

HolyMoses and Gritzblitz 2.0 like this

9 hours ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Did Trump ever provide proof that he was spied on? I know the FBI and Congress requested it but I can't recall if Trump and his cronies ever went through with that.

Boy, I can’t wait until the Russians release all the Republican data and all the investigations they have stalled or flat obstructed comes back around. 

33 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

If you think liberals are ever going to win some kind of “total victory” in elections and implement a progressive utopian agenda that will be embraced by the American public, then you’re in for a very rude awakening.  

Sorry, but watching you and others promoting this utopian electoral strategy get smacked in the face by political reality when Democrats regain power is going to be as entertaining as watching the right wingers on the boards dealing with the GOP situation now.  

Or maybe you’ll just go full blown Snake...deny the reality outright and argue that if only Democrats had gone even further left, they would have kept winning?

I don’t think anyone has a full blown Snak in them! 

58 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Boy, I can’t wait until the Russians release all the Republican data and all the investigations they have stalled or flat obstructed comes back around. 

It will come faster if you hold your breath.

About four hours until kick off and I am trying to figure out where my boys and I should watch the game, which the Falcons are going to lose. 

First, Michael Thomas is listed as "questionable" which is obviously Sean Payton mind trick. And it will work, because Quinn is all about player development and zero about game strategy.  Payton is brilliant. 

Second, although the Saints are favored, we all know that the Falcons are supposed to dominate this game.  The Falcons made improvements to their Superbowl team, while the Saints are mired in CapHell hamstrung by aging Drew Breese's obscene contract.  As long suffering Falcons fans, we know what this means:

That applies to us as fans, not the Saints.

Finally, we are in Boston and the game is blocked here because Patriots.  My boys and I have a long history of dealing with such situations by going to sports bars and watching them lose games they should win, ie Dolphins.  So we swore off sports bars.  But maybe we SHOULD go because the Falcons are underdogs?

Whatever we chose, we will chose wrong because the Falcons have way too much upside today to actually win.

My boys and I are destined to suffer through the next four days surrounded by Patriot Superbowl regalia and tormented by the reality that, once again, this is NOT the Falcons' year.

Oh, the pain.

AF89 likes this

2 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

lol

I have no expectation that the progressives will take over the party and dictate policy by 2020. Instead I fully expect more of what we saw out of them between 2009-11 and with Northam: Campaigning left, once they win they'll immediately snap back to the right to work with people who clearly hate them to attach means testing to welfare and other dumb ****, Republicans won't vote for anything they propose despite poisoning the well with terrible amendments, then they'll lose power since people are tired of that ****.

Also, it doesn't change that no one wants Flake or Kasich/Hickenlooper tickets besides pundits.

My wife's real dad, aka "the sperm donor", is coming over at noon, and then we have to go to my mom's at 3:00. I'm just trying to watch the Falcons. <_<

AF89 likes this

6 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

My wife's real dad, aka "the sperm donor", is coming over at noon, and then we have to go to my mom's at 3:00. I'm just trying to watch the Falcons. <_<

My mother ,who is 87 , wants everyone to attend a brunch at 1:00 today . So I will be missing l the first half. Probably the first half won't matter too much , most Falcon/Saints games are decided in the last 2 min.

mdrake34 likes this