silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,970 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, mdrake34 said:

I look forward to Flake and Corker having zero political relevance 

Flake is going to take the GOP primaries like a storm and once Trump humiliates him there the dream ticket of Kasich/Hickenlooper will save the republic by getting maybe 1% of the vote.

2 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

He calls Warren "Pocahontas", but in the liberal mind, blinded by Trump hate, it's transformed into a wide sweeping insult to all native Americans :rolleyes:

It's not that you are a bigot, it's just that you try so hard to act like one.  

1 hour ago, HolyMoses said:

That horribly awkward moment when you suspect your nephew might be a Trump apologist. 

"One of the women who accused him of social misconduct wasn't even at the party"

My sister quickly change the subject 

Oh, do you Lord help me through this holiday visit.

I've got two immediate family members potentially putting our usual family plans in jeopardy tomorrow on what I suspect is a fight on Facebook with each other over Roy Moore. Just found out last night. (We were planning on going over tonight but we've delayed till after Falcons/Saints). My girl cousin just got accepted into Duke last week which is by far and away the greatest acomplishment of anybody in this family and instead of celebrating that, we're dealing with family drama 

Sure am glad we got rid of that guy that's been dividing us these past 8 years....

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone :)

11 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I've got two immediate family members potentially putting our usual family plans in jeopardy tomorrow on what I suspect is a fight on Facebook with each other over Roy Moore. Just found out last night. (We were planning on going over tonight but we've delayed till after Falcons/Saints). My girl cousin just got accepted into Duke last week which is by far and away the greatest acomplishment of anybody in this family and instead of celebrating that, we're dealing with family drama 

Sure am glad we got rid of that guy that's been dividing us these past 8 years....

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays everyone :)

My mom is already trying to start drama. <_<

AF89 and SpongeDad like this

12 minutes ago, AF89 said:

Merry Christmas Happy Holidays everyone :)

The only thing worse than a family member who supports Roy Moore might be a family member who is a Dukie.  

Just kidding.  Mazel Tov on the Duke thing.  

But serioudly, make sure she doesn't turn into a jerk.  

AF89 and BrockSamson like this

17 minutes ago, AF89 said:

I'm thankful my God awful aunt isn't throwing one of her terrible Christmas parties this year because she was fired so I don't have to bother giving an excuse to skip it.

AF89 and HolyMoses like this

17 minutes ago, AF89 said:

They are also HUGE Patriots fans.  I've been to Boston a ton, but this was the first time I felt a visceral hatred for not just the Patriots, but really all things Boston.  

F all these "inflate-gate was fake news" people.  

AF89 likes this

10 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

I feel like I already know his answer to this! Lol

Oh by the way... sounds like a conservative that wants to rewrite the constitution as well. Thought those guys didn’t think it was a “living document”. 

Lol....I just don't understand some of these conservatives. I share their views on certain things but it's as if they pick and choose when they want to follow the bible and when the choose to stand by the constitution. 

Ezekiel 25:17 likes this

26 minutes ago, HolyMoses said:

The only thing worse than a family member who supports Roy Moore might be a family member who is a Dukie.  

Just kidding.  Mazel Tov on the Duke thing.  

But serioudly, make sure she doesn't turn into a jerk.  

I know right :lol:

But to date everyone else in the family are just Georgia Southern or Kennesaw grads (or dropouts) She's on some sort of full scolarship they apparently only give out a handful of a year. I'm actually in awe, even if they are the basketball personification of evil.

Unfortunately her mom and (our) grandfather have been sniping at each other since the election (well the past 20+ years really) but it's been really really bad lately.  He's taken up watching less Fox News more OAN (of "Roy Moore wins sweeping Alabama victory" fame) and she's an uncompromising very opinionated Yankee. 

HolyMoses and Leon Troutsky like this

Just now, ShadyRef said:

Lol....I just don't understand some of these conservatives. I share their views on certain things but it's as if they pick and choose when they want to follow the bible and when the choose to stand by the constitution. 

That'd be because they do.

McCabe waves white flag and announces retirement. Trump responds not good enough.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166

Rosenstein testified that January 12th the IG will be releasing 1,200,000 documents relating to his investigation ahead of his recommendations.

You can tell by the number of rats starting to squeal and squirm they are losing control of the narrative.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

13 minutes ago, ShadyRef said:

I am pretty consistent on saying where the government should or shouldn’t intrude on grown folks. 

They on the other hand are the same people that don’t want you to have an abortion but will not support that child’s health in or out of the womb.

ShadyRef likes this

5 minutes ago, Sobeit said:

McCabe waves white flag and announces retirement. Trump responds not good enough.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/944666448185692166

Rosenstein testified that January 12th the IG will be releasing 1,200,000 documents relating to his investigation ahead of his recommendations.

You can tell by the number of rats starting to squeal and squirm they are losing control of the narrative.

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

lmao what a tryhard.

mdrake34 and Ezekiel 25:17 like this

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Though I'm pretty sure once McCabe is forced out he can become a witness against Trump so great job I guess.

Of what that the FBI used opposition research to present to a FISA judge to spy on a presidential candidate? Yeah I think that is why he was retiring to begin with. Not to mention probably all that money his wife got from Hillary while he was investigating her.

Just now, Sobeit said:

Of what that the FBI used opposition research to present to a FISA judge to spy on a presidential candidate? Yeah I think that is why he was retiring to begin with. Not to mention probably all that money his wife got from Hillary while he was investigating her.

Did Trump ever provide proof that he was spied on? I know the FBI and Congress requested it but I can't recall if Trump and his cronies ever went through with that.

falconsd56 likes this

6 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Did Trump ever provide proof that he was spied on? I know the FBI and Congress requested it but I can't recall if Trump and his cronies ever went through with that.

No Trump has just let it kind of come out in the natural course of events. We also know about the unmasking. Now we have learned the names. Question is was the dossier used as a means to do it. Considering Trump is not demanding them to release the info he already knows the answer. He has more than likely known about it for a while considering he moved his transition to Florida right after Rogers came to visit him in NY.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2017/09/does-the-latest-manafort-news-vindicate-trumps-wiretap-claim/540321/

1 minute ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Thank you for answering.

No Trump did not prove it. It came out in the course of events. Trump is not an investigator it is not his job to prove it. We do know it did happen though and they unmasked the names. More and more just keeps coming out proving that I am more than likely right and this game is all over but the crying.

48 minutes ago, Psychic Gibbon said:

Remember what the question was because it has been proven it did happen. Now one question remains. We all already know what the answer is we are just waiting for conformation. Another question does arise did Obama kick Russian ambassadors out of the country and hurt foreign relations based on a lie? Or did he do it knowing it was a lie. Strange that Orr's wife worked for Fusion and visited the WH.