silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, dmo_dlo said:

Left out a tiny detail, didn't you? Info from a foreign government that is trying to help your campaign.

Opposition research has never been garnered from a "foreign government" before...:rolleyes:...good lawd these people

dirtyhairy likes this

7 minutes ago, Optimus_Cr1m35 said:

You just have no ethics, and your moral compass is broken. Or you don't have one. That's the only explanation for defending the rich white guys who committed treason.

You lost it at this point...Free

Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to comment on the Junior's situation, and refers all questions to his lawyer. It's official: they are dumping him and saving their own @sses!!

big_dog and HolyMoses like this

Just now, WhenFalconsWin said:

Opposition research has never been garnered from a "foreign government" before...:rolleyes:...good lawd these people

Has nothing to do with whether it has happened in the past. It's against the law.

Just because murder has been committed before, it doesn't mean it's acceptable to murder, right?

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

If it has, it is illegal.

Leon Troutsky likes this

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Ol' Man, did you proof what you wrote?  You just made the case to lock him up (even if you typed in purple).

Statick and Leon Troutsky like this

Just now, dmo_dlo said:

Sarah Huckabee Sanders declined to comment on the Junior's situation, and refers all questions to his lawyer. It's official: they are dumping him and saving their own @sses!!

He's noiminally still in charge of the company that Trump himself probably cares more about than the oval office. I don't see Sr taking that without a fight

15 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

I gotta give rightwing media credit tho, in the last year I've seen them display an ability to damage control like nothing  else I can even call up to compare it to. Maybe some of the stuff Bill was able to get turned around but Bill was a master at getting people to like him, the Trump folks just dig deeper holes to get out of their current ones.

They literally have an excuse ready to go for every situation and even when it doesn't really pass muster if they repeat it with enough conviction it slowly starts to gain some sort of acceptance.

I think it says more about the type of people that listen to them. 

4 minutes ago, WOR said:

Yup.

It is one thing to be a raving lunatic......it is another thing when people listen and believe them.

3 minutes ago, Andrews_31 said:

Ol' Man, did you proof what you wrote?  You just made the case to lock him up (even if you typed in purple).

Yes, a meeting with a Russian lawyer under false pretense, no information was gathered, he left the meeting, he has volunteered any information the committee wants to here about adoptions.  It's just another nothing burger 31.

8 minutes ago, WOR said:

Imagine if you could send a message to yourself exactly one year ago today that at least one of these campaigns was going to admit to having attempted to collude with a hostile foreign power in return for special consideration.

Youd think it was going to be some of the biggest news, possibly a highlight in the political history of our Republic but here were are just one "wtf were they thinking" scandal among many. The anti Trumpers are becoming numb or even shell shocked by sheer volume and the Trump supporters are in too deep to admit this is just really really wrong.

10 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Imagine if you could send a message to yourself exactly one year ago today that at least one of these campaigns was going to admit to having attempted to collude with a hostile foreign power in return for special consideration.

Youd think it was going to be some of the biggest news, possibly a highlight in the political history of our Republic but here were are just one "wtf were they thinking" scandal among many. The anti Trumpers are becoming numb or even shell shocked by sheer volume and the Trump supporters are in too deep to admit this is just really really wrong.

You'll have to go back 2 years. 

This time last year Trump getting away with incredibly ****ing things was commonplace. Something like collusion would have gotten a "Meh I'd believe it" from me. There's nothing this family thinks they can't get away with. 

But I am still somewhat amazed a year later at just what Trump supporters are willing to let go. 

Apparently attempted collusion(at the very least) will just be added to that very long list. 

This has to be the peak of partisanship in this country right? Can we really get worse than "I'm okay with treason because if I'm not, the dems win". 

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Yes, a meeting with a Russian lawyer under false pretense, no information was gathered, he left the meeting, he has volunteered any information the committee wants to here about adoptions.  It's just another nothing burger 31.

As if we didn't already know without a shadow of a doubt.....this post proves you are 100% a troll. 

12 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

As much as it makes me sound as Partisan as WFW or Marla Molder, the real cowards at this point are McConnell and Ryan.

Oh and to your point, I would have been surprised that they aren't impeached yet. But at this rate, impeachment is almost a technicality, considering the failure of Republicans to govern as a majority. The real damage to our country is in the foreign policy, the world has just passed on to a new chapter. Anytime people refer to the US as "the leader of the free world" I dishearteningly scoff... I really don't think the US will ever get back to where it was, UNLESS we invest in a juggernaut cyber warfare capability.

Edited by MACK2THEFUTURE
HolyMoses likes this

Just now, falconsd56 said:

Can one of you A holes log into you 007 alt so the rest of us can point and laugh like Nelson???

:lol:

I wouldn't be able to see it.:ninja:

falconsd56 likes this

11 minutes ago, WOR said:

You'll have to go back 2 years. 

This time last year Trump getting away with incredibly ****ing things was commonplace. 

But I am still somewhat amazed a year later at just what Trump supporters are willing to let go. 

Apparently attempted collusion(at the very least) will just be added to that very long list. 

This has to be the peak of partisanship in this country right? Can we really get worse than "I'm okay with treason because if I'm not, the dems win". 

It's something both sides have always done in small parts, being blind for political convience but to me things really got kicked up a notch during the "Locker room" talk excuses. 

Now don't get me wrong, that was an absolute political hitjob with how it was timed, but the way everyone one was able to excuse it as just locker room talk was the biggest crock of sh*t ever. And after hours of silence, everybody picked that excuse football first heard on Fox news up and ran with it.

It would have been much more honest to just say "yeah this is bad but I don't care enough about it to see Hillary get a political point out of it."

The GOP figured out that night they don't even need to try anymore

2 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Tweet Don, Tweet!! I'm getting bored with the lack of twitter activity :)

I imagine eveyone close to him are baby sitting him and if they see him even look at his phone they are swatting his hands

dmo_dlo likes this

3 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Tweet Don, Tweet!! I'm getting bored with the lack of twitter activity :)

****, I don't want him to tweet ever again. I'm sick of his lies, all of their lies.

Man yall keep calling him DTJ, FTR I hate that acronym, only because I like to debase the POTUS by referring to him as DJT and "DTJ" muddys the wadders.

dmo_dlo likes this

2 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

I imagine eveyone close to him are baby sitting him and if they see him even look at his phone they are swatting his hands

He's being allowed to RT :)

And to think this guy is in charge of a billion dollar company!!!