silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

Just now, holymoses said:

Well, last we heard from Marla, she was  dividing her time to online private investigations of the rich murder.   Maybe she's helped  them find something?

You're bullying a woman moses. I'd not thought you to be that deprived.

4 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

You're bullying a woman moses. I'd not thought you to be that deprived.

Wait!: are you saying Marla is  not fair game for fair criticism  because of her gender? Have I been sexist in any post I have ever made about her? Why do you think she needs your protection? 

Think about this.  What's going on here? I think we all know: you're hot for me and my attention to Marla it makes you jealous.  

What DTJ is doing is the same thing as if

sigh I have to invoke Obama...

if Sasha o Malia went to meet with Iran to get dirt on McCain or Romney.  Oh they would have to have been about 40 as well at the time. Could you imagine the rolling around on the floor anger that would cause??

falconsd56 and HolyMoses like this

14 minutes ago, lostone said:

What DTJ is doing is the same thing as if

sigh I have to invoke Obama...

if Sasha o Malia went to meet with Iran to get dirt on McCain or Romney.  Oh they would have to have been about 40 as well at the time. Could you imagine the rolling around on the floor anger that would cause??

All I can say is, speaking for myself, without any shadow of a doubt, if Sasha or Malia, colluded with the Russians I would be pissed and hurt. I could give a rat's azz who their parents were and it wouldn't matter their political affiliation.

This is freakin' Russia were talking about here, headed by a "President" who was "former" KGB, who won't give up power and whose political opponents  "mysteriously" disappear or die, and who took an active role in interfering in our election process.

As an American fighting man that is still serving the country, this goes towards protecting the sovereignty of the nation. Political affiliation or ideology be d*mned.

25 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Wait!: are you saying Marla is  not fair game for fair criticism  because of her gender? Have I been sexist in any post I have ever made about her? Why do you think she needs your protection? 

Think about this.  What's going on here? I think we all know: you're hot for me and my attention to Marla it makes you jealous.  

You are acting like a Cyber bully and bullying a woman which is a low, even for you.

18 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

I don't think that I would ever use the word "deprived" to describe HolyMoses.

depraved for you teachers out there. 

30 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Well, last we heard from Marla, she was  dividing her time to online private investigations of the rich murder.   Maybe she's helped  them find something?

Trump spent his entire career voting and supporting Democrats. The fact that he's slowly listening to conservatives AND going to the RIGHT in policies IS fantastic! I was ready to pencil in Cruz 3 weeks before voting. His mistakes are TRIVIAL and miniscule compared to the complete disgrace of Obama. 

Just now, Jpowers said:

You have to realize how ironic this is.

Really? I speak my mind and unless attacked, I don't punch people in the face like a cowardly cyber bully, specially women. 

40 minutes ago, holymoses said:

Their downfall might be that they really just didn't see it that way. Remember,   Nope Junior is on the record talking about how important the Russians have been to the business for financing. These aren't America's enemies, these are Trump Inc. financiers.    They are good. They welcome the help. 

Oops. 

I think the whole Trump royal family were so blinded by fame and $$$$$ and the pursuit of it that they slipped up and got in too deep. It will now come back and bite them in the arse big time.

MACK4ttACK and Optimus_Cr1m35 like this

39 minutes ago, holymoses said:

This obsession you have with me...where u continue to bring me up when I'm not even posting is creepy. You "apologize" and then do the same thing over and over.

Just now, Jpowers said:

Umm....the POTUS does.

What did Bill Clinton do to women? What did Ted Kennedy do to women? Bullying women on this football board is WAY over the top. Its the personal attacking of individuals on this board that has cratered this board. But by all means, please excuse and look the other way. 

Just now, Jpowers said:

Umm....the POTUS does.

And DH luvs the POTUS. I guess it depends on who bully's women. If your POTUS it's perfectly OK. What a dork.

Just now, dirtyhairy said:

What did Bill Clinton do to women? What did Ted Kennedy do to women? Bullying women on this football board is WAY over the top. Its the personal attacking of individuals on this board that has cratered this board. But by all means, please excuse and look the other way. 

:doh:

Leon Troutsky likes this

Just now, big_dog said:

And DH luvs the POTUS. I guess it depends on who bully's women. If your POTUS it's perfectly OK. What a dork.

I love my wife and kids and my friends. I don't love any politician. Get it straight before you vomit your opinion.

4 minutes ago, dirtyhairy said:

Dude if somebody I like crosses a line I've been pretty consistent about telling them. Most of the time through PM. You can believe what you want but that's the truth.

Let's go back to you saying Moses is acting like a cyber bully who attacks women though...you really don't see the irony in that comment considering the last few weeks?

HolyMoses and Leon Troutsky like this