silentbob1272

The Trump Presidency

96,928 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, SpongeDad said:

Not picking sides but is there any evidence yet?

Nope. Just speculation, which is why it's fascinating to see it being spoke of as if it's fact. There's more evidence to support the theory that the DNC set all of this up as a frame job using the GPS Fusion company than there is that the RNC colluded with Russia. It won't stop everyone from saying otherwise, though.

dirtyhairy likes this

Trump certainly isn't helping his cause any by contradicting his staff constantly on Twitter. Heck, he even contradicted Mike Pence big time during the pre-election debates. That would tick me off big time if I worked for him.

Just now, Vicious said:

Trump certainly isn't helping his cause any by contradicting his staff constantly on Twitter. Heck, he even contradicted Mike Pence big time during the pre-election debates. That would tick me off big time if I worked for him.

So what are we supposed to believe?  Him or his staff?

Just now, lostone said:

So what are we supposed to believe?  Him or his staff?

That's what I'm saying. He needs to stay off of Twitter. If they got information wrong, then he should get with them privately, and have them make corrections if they are wrong instead of directly contradicting them publicly like that. He'd be better off having somebody else from his PR team post things for him.

21 minutes ago, Vicious said:

Nope. Just speculation, which is why it's fascinating to see it being spoke of as if it's fact. There's more evidence to support the theory that the DNC set all of this up as a frame job using the GPS Fusion company than there is that the RNC colluded with Russia. It won't stop everyone from saying otherwise, though.

1. GPS Fusion worked for GOP assets at the time.

2. If the DNC and the Clinton campaign were half as competent as you and others are implying with the 'The Trumps were tricked' spin then Trump would not be president.

Netanyahu, another leader like Trump, who stands for the preeminence of Judeo-Christianity, quoting from OT in regards to UNESCO voting against Hebron being a Holy Jewish site:

http://breakingisraelnews.us7.list-manage.com/track/click?u=5c0f59e0cd1aba49e650622c4&id=bb828585de&e=01ab36a435

Edited by BIRDLAND 2.0
dirtyhairy likes this

40 minutes ago, Vicious said:

That's what I'm saying. He needs to stay off of Twitter. If they got information wrong, then he should get with them privately, and have them make corrections if they are wrong instead of directly contradicting them publicly like that. He'd be better off having somebody else from his PR team post things for him.

He would Regarding Twitter. However, FDR gave weekly fireside radio chats to Americans and the people loved it. Trump is doing a 21st Century  radio chat via Twitter. The good thing is they're aren't the train wreck type like his Presidential race. 

Is it juvenile to post MSNBC bashing and CNN Gifs? Absolutely! Is the MSM beyond Marxist Leninist and representative of everything fundamentally wrong in this country? Yes. Trump treats the media like President Truman treated world leaders: Shove your diplomacy straight up!

Guaranteed he gets reelected in 2020 if he keeps leaning RIGHT!

The American people are tired of the cowardly, malevolent, incompetent LEFT (Establishment Republicans included) sending  this Country straight to Sociopolitical-economic H-LL! 

10 minutes ago, BIRDLAND 2.0 said:

Trump is doing a 21st Century  radio chat via Twitter. The good thing is they're aren't the train wreck type like his Presidential race.

Hahahahahahahaha.

HolyMoses and AF89 like this

8 hours ago, dirtyhairy said:

Lets compare Ivanka to Merkyl. 1 wears a Moe jumpsuit with a bowl haircut, who is flooding their country with terrorists and blaming their own people for being racists. The other gal, is as articulate as the days long, has become her own corporate giant, who has class and grace and doesn't wear Mao communist cloths. I'll take Ivanka everyday of the week and then some. 

no_one_cares[1].jpg

big_dog, MACK4ttACK and mdrake34 like this

After team Trump tires of using Clinton and Comey to deflect attention away from their incompetence, I'm thinking they'll roll with this as an excuse for their latest embarrassment (although it would be better if poor old Snoopy was orange...):

No automatic alt text available.

21 minutes ago, NewFalcon said:

After team Trump tires of using Clinton and Comey to deflect attention away from their incompetence, I'm thinking they'll roll with this as an excuse for their latest embarrassment (although it would be better if poor old Snoopy was orange...):

No automatic alt text available.

:lol: @ tire of using Clinton

lostone likes this

The Trump Jr. meeting with the Russian-based lawyer raises some very interesting questions.  If Trump Jr. knew that she was associated with Russia then that establishes that Trump and his campaign people were willing to collude with Russia if it meant getting damaging information on Clinton.  

That's well beyond "oppo research", that's outright collusion with a foreign power to influence our elections.  

And the fact that Trump Jr. essentially told one version of why he met and then was forced to elaborate that, yes, it was initially to get damaging info on Clinton, establishes that he knew there was something untoward about the meeting.  

Whether he got damaging info or not isn't relevant.  He WANTED damaging info and if he knew she was associated with Russian oligarchs then he ATTEMPTED to collude with Russia to receive damaging info on Clinton.  

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Innocent people do not change their story 3 times........

Stupid people maybe.....but not innocent people

Trump Jr. is not a stupid person.