Elliott harrison saw what we said!!!!

RANK

ATL.png

7-5 FALCONS

Took some grief on Twitter and on Falcons message boards for suggesting that, up until this year, Matt Ryan had been slightly (slightly!) overrated. Ryan has dominated parts of 2016. However, I think we can agree that Sunday's showing was not his best. Even getting past the first-half pick-six, it's hard to excuse the interception on the game-changing two-point conversion. Perhaps the blur ofEric Berry in white-and-red blended in with the colors in the Falcons' end zone. Not attempting sarcasm here -- Berry broke on the ball so obviously that it's hard to figure what Ryan saw, or didn't see. Ryan will rebound, as he usually does. Will it be in L.A.? Next up: at Rams.

22 minutes ago, skeetbird said:

RANK

ATL.png

7-5 FALCONS

Took some grief on Twitter and on Falcons message boards for suggesting that, up until this year, Matt Ryan had been slightly (slightly!) overrated. Ryan has dominated parts of 2016. However, I think we can agree that Sunday's showing was not his best. Even getting past the first-half pick-six, it's hard to excuse the interception on the game-changing two-point conversion. Perhaps the blur ofEric Berry in white-and-red blended in with the colors in the Falcons' end zone. Not attempting sarcasm here -- Berry broke on the ball so obviously that it's hard to figure what Ryan saw, or didn't see. Ryan will rebound, as he usually does. Will it be in L.A.? Next up: at Rams.

Big brother is watching.

Quinn lost this game ,, not Matt Ryan.. Quinn would tell you right now he lost it by going for two points twice and not getting either one.. if he had gone for the 1 extra piont we would have won , and if we had gone for one and not two we would have ended tied to keep us another chance in OVer time to win.. Bad calls by a Rookie Coach... He knows it and you could see it in his face.. I just hope he will never do that again.. NEVER !! Only should we do that if it is the only option at the very end of a game.. This was the worst lose I can remember in Falcon History.. I'm sure there may be some,, I just can't think of any worse that this one..  We should have won , if we would have done what we should have... Kick the extra points instead of going for 2 and losing it both times is WHY WE LOST! Put blame where blame is due. Quinn has to learn to think we his brain and not his heart. 

Now don't take this wrong. Im still a Quinn fan,, I'll just be glad when he realizes some of the things you never do and the things you should always do in a NFL Game.. Vet Coach won because he had the experience.. Quinn lost this game because of lack of experience as a HC.. It's just this simple.  

1 hour ago, theDIRTYcode said:

Didn't someone from the AJC use to come here and rip off our stuff for their articles? Or maybe it was another news outlet....

I swear 92.9 use to do it all the time. Specifically Jamie Dukes. It was almost everyday he'd say something that I swear I read on here the day before. Usually some dumb ****.

22 minutes ago, Draftnut57 said:

Quinn lost this game ,, not Matt Ryan.. Quinn would tell you right now he lost it by going for two points twice and not getting either one.. if he had gone for the 1 extra piont we would have won , and if we had gone for one and not two we would have ended tied to keep us another chance in OVer time to win.. Bad calls by a Rookie Coach... He knows it and you could see it in his face.. I just hope he will never do that again.. NEVER !! Only should we do that if it is the only option at the very end of a game.. This was the worst lose I can remember in Falcon History.. I'm sure there may be some,, I just can't think of any worse that this one..  We should have won , if we would have done what we should have... Kick the extra points instead of going for 2 and losing it both times is WHY WE LOST! Put blame where blame is due. Quinn has to learn to think we his brain and not his heart. 

Now don't take this wrong. Im still a Quinn fan,, I'll just be glad when he realizes some of the things you never do and the things you should always do in a NFL Game.. Vet Coach won because he had the experience.. Quinn lost this game because of lack of experience as a HC.. It's just this simple.  

You underestimate Quinn

You forgot to mention going for it on 4th instead of taking the chip-shot FG as well as the 2 point fiascos.... and how we only had 1 timeout at the end of the game... and how it apparently never crossed our mind that the might run a fake punt... near midfield... with short yardage to go...after lining up to go for it in the first place and then taking a timeout.

So really... Quinn blew it all over the place this past Sunday.. it was a lot more than the 2 point attempts.

16 minutes ago, Falcan Moore said:

The tons of Falcons fans saying he was a top 5 QB and being up in arms every time someone said he wasn't elite? Really acting like you don't know? You can't be serious.

You can't be serious using fans lol. Fans of pretty much every team in every sport overrate their players. If that's the metric you want to use though, go right ahead.