Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MayorWest13

The Last of Us 2 Trailer

9 posts in this topic

I haven't played the first one. Since online multiplayer has been out for the past 15 years, I've lost all interest in story based games :(

On 12/8/2016 at 6:14 AM, SpongeDad said:

I haven't played the first one. Since online multiplayer has been out for the past 15 years, I've lost all interest in story based games :(

last of us actually had a really amazing multiplayer. having to scavange and craft all while trying to ******* hide from your enemies and kill them. i assume itll have a even better multiplayer this time around. I highly suggest you play the game and grab the remaster version on ps4. it is one of the Best story lines ever to be played. easily my favorite game ever. **** it scored 10/10 just about everywhere.

On 12/4/2016 at 9:08 PM, MayorWest13 said:

Personally my favorite game so could not be more excited for this. 

its about time! been a long 4 years since the last one hit!

59 minutes ago, SkerFalcon8710 said:

its about time! been a long 4 years since the last one hit!

Yeah excited for this one. Easily the best storylines I've played.

On 12/8/2016 at 7:14 AM, SpongeDad said:

This one would be worth playing the story on. Can't say that about a lot of games. 

Never owned a playstation 3 but I ended up buying a used copy of the first to play on a friend's console, and I really enjoyed it. 

On 12/8/2016 at 7:14 AM, SpongeDad said:

Coming from an impatient guy such as myself, it's worth it. You can possibly get it for under 10 bucks