No Longer playing for a wild card spot

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

with the Bucs win over the Seahawks we are now playing for the #2 seed. Cowboys probably will keep HFA but were now tied with Detroit at 7-4 and just barely behind Seattle, #2 seed is now a very real possibility.

Getting Seattle out of that trick stadium is big.

12 minutes ago, Miller2Rison said:

with the Bucs win over the Seahawks we are now playing for the #2 seed. Cowboys probably will keep HFA but were now tied with Detroit at 7-4 and just barely behind Seattle, #2 seed is now a very real possibility.

We have to get Detroit out of the way as well. They currently are #3 because they only have 2 divisional losses. We have 3. 

2 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

We have to get Detroit out of the way as well. They currently are #3 because they only have 2 divisional losses. We have 3. 

Next week could be interesting.

Lions@Saints (Win-Win in both situation -- If Lions drop then we are ahead of them and if Saints drops then we have nothing to worried about them)

Panthers @ Hawks (Panthers always play Hawks tough so it could go either way)

Of course, we have to take care of our business before we worry about others.. 

1 minute ago, Falcons_own_nfc_south said:

Next week could be interesting.

Lions@Saints (Win-Win in both situation -- If Lions drop then we are ahead of them and if Saints drops then we have nothing to worried about them)

Panthers @ Hawks (Panthers always play Hawks tough so it could go either way)

Of course, we have to take care of our business before we worry about others.. 

Yep. Toss up game. I think I'd rather Detroit lose tho. To get us closer to #2. Not as worried about the saints as I am Tampa. But Tampa does have a brutal remaining schedule. Seattle was supposed to be a part of the brutality but didn't work out lol. 

Don't forget the Giants. They are two games behind the Cowboys with 3 games v the NFCE on their schedule. They could win their games, beating the Cowboys at one point, and with another Cowboy loss, be in first place and opening up the #1 seed. They are the true wild card in all this playoff push.

1 minute ago, Jesus said:

Don't forget the Giants. They are two games behind the Cowboys with 3 games v the NFCE on their schedule. They could win their games, beating the Cowboys at one point, and with another Cowboy loss, be in first place and opening up the #1 seed. They are the true wild card in all this playoff push.

If NY does all that winning it wouldn't open #1 cause they would take it. Dallas would fall to a wild card. 

Just now, TheFatboi said:

Tampa has the same type remaining schedule as well. Only Dallas is their next winning opponent. 

Yeah.  I'm not worried about Tampa though.  We win out, we win the division...I'd rather it be that way instead of having to rely on another team losing.

I'm still in shock Tampa is holding on for dear life...

24 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

I think Bucs hold it simply from the Seattle game. We lost they won as far as common opponents. I think we're both 5-3 in the division. 

20 minutes ago, TheFatboi said:

And the kicker is we both have the same type schedule on the way out. 1 AFCW opponent and 4 divisional games. We can't slip up. 

Yeah that seems to be the main point that's being missed by most