• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man Schefter should've waited until the morning to announce this ****. What a letdown.. but Tru hasn't looked right all year to me so I hope this gets him back right for next year. Just gotta hope it starts clicking for the young guys. It'll be interesting to see who steps up as the on field leader.

Dam I just seen that. Time to see exactly what Jalen can do. I'm pulling for the guy, though I had a lot of doubt in him entering the season. I had to remind myself how often I got upset about plays he was beat on when he played last year, now I can't think of hardly any plays where he was beat and he actually looks more aggressive.

9 minutes ago, RYNE said:

That puts a wrap on our season. I guess we are going to find out if Collins is going to be worth keeping around or if we will have to look else where. 

Sad 

The season will continue without a hitch. Collins will be fine. The whole defense will be fine. Losing tru doesn't put a fork in the season. 

why isn't this listed anywhere? It's not on our home page, nor is it listed on NFL.com. I realize shefter is a reliable source, but everything I'm reading every where else says 'game time decision'????

ok, edit to say I found an article on ESPN that says he need surgery on a torn pectoral.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/18145040/desmond-trufant-atlanta-falcons-expected-require-season-ending-surgery-torn-pectoral

2 minutes ago, Cole World said:

I know right. They should've been straight up and said this instead of saying he's a game-time decision

Quinn even said it wasn't a season threatening injury. I hope someone calls him on that bs. We could have put him on IR and had the roster spot filled and working to get whatever player up to speed. Even at a different position.