Fake news...a warning.

Leon Troutsky

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

"Your response to my right-wing biased website that has published outright falsehoods is a fact-checker?  Bwahahahahahaha!!!  Stupid libs and their facts and checking of facts."

Moron.

Firstly, Breitbart doesn't pretend to be biased.  

Secondly, well, actually,  the first point pretty much sums it up.

Edited by Flip Flop

21 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Condolences should go out to Trotsky and all his leftist comrades. I know  he is in deep mourning for his Idol Castro.  Castro is actually dead, and this is not fake news.  Trotsky, when you get rid of the sackcloth and ashes, please feel free to rejoin the discussion.

Stupidity like this are why people like me call you an idiot all the time.

The murderous dictator bastid can rot in ****.  I'm not a fan of authoritarian regimes of any kind, especially the ones that use brutality to maintain their power.

Moron.

15 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Stupidity like this are why people like me call you an idiot all the time.

The murderous dictator bastid can rot in ****.  I'm not a fan of authoritarian regimes of any kind, especially the ones that use brutality to maintain their power.

Moron.

There you go again, attacking people with "idiot, Moron". Do you not understand how that makes you look? No, of course not.

1 minute ago, dirtyhairy said:

There you go again, attacking people with "idiot, Moron". Do you not understand how that makes you look? No, of course not.

Not nearly as bad as I would look if I had mocked Gold Star parents, the death of Joe Biden's son, welched on a bet, lied about my identity, personally attacked people and then whined like a little b**** when somebody returned fire, got busted lying about mountain climbing heroics, or other things like that.

2 minutes ago, lostone said:

Use ignorant instead of moron.

i just wish there was more empathy all around.  DH, you have a tendency to not look at things from others perspective.  Trout, you have been salty lately.

How about imbecile?  Asinine?  Simpleton?  Dimwit?  Dips***? ;)

There's something you need to understand about Snake.  He attacks people personally and engages in name-calling.  Then when somebody does the same, he wants to lecture people about civility while he reports them to the mods.  Eff that POS.

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

Use ignorant instead of moron.

i just wish there was more empathy all around.  DH, you have a tendency to not look at things from others perspective.  Trout, you have been salty lately.

These people are being purposely stupid. 

Thats not ignorance. 

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

How about imbecile?  Asinine?  Simpleton?  Dimwit?  Dips***? ;)

There's something you need to understand about Snake.  He attacks people personally and engages in name-calling.  Then when somebody does the same, he wants to lecture people about civility while he reports them to the mods.  Eff that POS.

I know he does it.  I've seen him do it for years. I have no idea why he doesn't see his hypocrisy, but I think he just does it to get to you

19 minutes ago, HMFIC said:

Well that's really odd that you hate authoritarian regimes, yet you modeled your name after Leon Trotsky , one of the original Bolshevik Communists, who gave us the Soviet Union.  You also seem to agree with almost every talking point of the left, which is loaded with far left admirers of Castro, Che, Marx and others.

You don't get the screenname because you weren't in on the joke.  I'll give you an "idiot" pass this time because you obviously weren't around when I changed it.  

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Lately?  It started around 3am November 9th to be exact...:slick:

Part of your issue is you don't always add to the conversation and try to put up snarky one liners that most of the time fall flat.  SB likes your posts because deep down he feels sorry for you.  

All I am asking is to be more calm.  The use of moron only makes people get more defensive or troll more.  no one wins that way.

But as I heard before, people think with their eyes and feel with their ears.  You would probably behave differently based on someone saying it.  

I was talking to a good friend and I explain how infrastructure projects arent going to help people in rural communities.  They need education and industry can invest in a local community college to get the skilled workers.  The issue issue some towns will vote to keep the monopoly on industry. There are communities who have people in power that keep industry out so the local land owners can keep their land cheap or keep out competition that would drive wages higher.  Lot of stuff going on in rural that people do not pay attention to.