Fake news...a warning.

Leon Troutsky

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

53 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

A year from now ask them what they think of Trump.  You'll be surprised.  

I'm sure a year of undermining NATO, talking about going back to trade deals, becoming idiotic comments on matters of international relations, discussing imaginary violence and terrorist incidents, and discussing the idea of committing war crimes is going to go great for a year... assuming Trump lasts that long. 

2 hours ago, lostone said:

He screwed up big today.  Weed and private prisons.  Terrible. I'll say it here to.  If you support private prisons kill yourself.

I am neither for, or against private prisons... like a fire hydrant being yellow or red.

What is the outrage? I'm open to hearing your grievance.

23 minutes ago, Doozer said:

I am neither for, or against private prisons... like a fire hydrant being yellow or red.

What is the outrage? I'm open to hearing your grievance.

incentivizing profit for locking people up is morally wrong.  I wish you would watch 13th, but you just call it liberal propaganda.  You wont try to understand that there are people writing legislation to keep people locked up for long periods of time. Look up  American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC).  maybe you will surprise me.  

3 hours ago, DewTheMathis said:

What is your choice then to kill them instead of locking them up?  I mean people do horrible things, and would do even worse without prisons.

The problem is that our prions are littered with non violent drug offenders.  Don't give me the public safety BS. Opioids prescribed by doctors kill more people than anything else.  Pill form heroin is pretty horrible.  It's legal because....

6 minutes ago, lostone said:

The problem is that our prions are littered with non violent drug offenders.  Don't give me the public safety BS. Opioids prescribed by doctors kill more people than anything else.  Pill form heroin is pretty horrible.  It's legal because....

You should go search twitter for all the reports about UGA DT Trent Thompson and the way he was behaving out on campus the other day. 

Everything out says it was a bad reaction from medicine he was PRESCRIBED. 

But yeah man. That weed. Woo. That'll duck you up. :rolleyes:

5 hours ago, lostone said:

Would you be in favor of locking up only violent criminals?

ie; Any crime that doesn't result in PHYSICAL harm to another human being is subject to house arrest only.

4 hours ago, DewTheMathis said:

The legal prescription drug use is a serious problem I agree, but I heard that they now have a shot for pain killers that slowly releases over days so that they can't abuse it nor sell it.

So we can sell pill form heroin and slow acting pain killers.  Heaven forbid someone use deadly weed to cure an ailment.  They are killing their sperm count!!!  

I need a scientific explanation of why alcohol is legal, but weed isn't.

• 3 weeks later...