Jump to content

Fake news...a warning.


Leon Troutsky
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Yeah he's lying about himself. That's totally worse than falsely accusing others of extremly illegal acts not limited to human trafficking :lol: 

All that makes Brian a pompous *******, not exactly a enemy of America 

Who is this enemy of america you speak of?  Also, I'm not comparing his lies to anything.  You said he told "a lie" about himself.  More like a plethora of lies is what you meant to say.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Four soldiers were part of a crack commando unit that was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit.  These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground and today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune.

WHY WON'T THE MEDIA REPORT ON THIS???

I love it when an alternative fact comes together

latest?cb=20100923000610

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Is that his real Twitter account?  WTF is the Secretary of State doing engaging in twitter wars?  Doesn't seem like a good use of his time.

No, it's a fake account. Look for the blue verified check mark next to the names of famous people, but that said, "Rex Tillerson" is day in and day out pretty ****ed funny.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, silentbob1272 said:

No, it's a fake account. Look for the blue verified check mark next to the names of famous people, but that said, "Rex Tillerson" is day in and day out pretty ****ed funny.

 

Okay, that's good to know.  I would have serious concerns with the actual Secretary of State behaving that way.  Glad that he's not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, atl falcon 89 said:

So has he released them yet. I'm waiting on my next book to come in from Amazon and I could use some fiction :ninja: 

There are some videos up on his website now.  Apparently the "bombshells" include some low level CNN staffers saying there is no debate about climate change and CNN's polling expert talking about why he doesn't discuss Rasmussen polls on the air because their methodology isn't widely accepted among polling experts.  Kind of yawn inducing stuff so far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are some videos up on his website now.  Apparently the "bombshells" include some low level CNN staffers saying there is no debate about climate change and CNN's polling expert talking about why he doesn't discuss Rasmussen polls on the air because their methodology isn't widely accepted among polling experts.  Kind of yawn inducing stuff so far.

I remember when you said the WikiLeaks releases were yawn inducing stuff...you're the gift that keeps on giving. :lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Leon Troutsky said:

There are some videos up on his website now.  Apparently the "bombshells" include some low level CNN staffers saying there is no debate about climate change and CNN's polling expert talking about why he doesn't discuss Rasmussen polls on the air because their methodology isn't widely accepted among polling experts.  Kind of yawn inducing stuff so far.

119 raw hours released earlier today, just as you wanted.

I'll wait and see if anything is found before I yawn. So far though, I agree.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, atl falcon 89 said:

Surely tho there's something in there that can be blown massively out of context so that a good patriot can go down to the lobby of CNN center to "investigate" :ninja: 

You mean like everything Trump is trying to do is massively blown out of proportion from the fake/SCM.  On this I have to agree with you.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

You mean like everything Trump is trying to do is massively blown out of proportion from the fake/SCM.  On this I have to agree with you.  

Yeah its pretty weird to hold a president accountable for the things he says or the facts he (repeatedly) claims

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Spectre said:

His words and actions are making the United States look like fools on the world stage, and is going to cause lasting damage to this country at the rate he's going. 

He's going to change the namby-pamby US of A for good.  We will go back to being a great nation that should be feared if you step on our big toe, but has the tolerance to deal with foreign powers from a position of strength and not weakness.  Lead from the front, not from behind.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He's going to change the namby-pamby US of A for good.  We will go back to being a great nation that should be feared if you step on our big toe, but has the tolerance to deal with foreign powers from a position of strength and not weakness.  Lead from the front, not from behind.  

Just ask Mexico, Canada, Sweden, Germany, UK, Japan, South Korea, France, and Australia what they think of Trump and the US.

Edited by Spectre
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...