Fake news...a warning.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, DewTheMathis said:

Can a DEMOCRAT on here please explain to me how CNN isn't fake news & why the continue to watch that garbage? 
I mean they were caught red handed giving answers to Hillary Clinton prior to their Presidential Debate (via wikileaks).

They were caught taking DIRECT orders on what to broadcast for news from the DNC (via their emails being leaked).

They give & take huge amounts of money with the DNC & have family members working for the DNC that are directly related to executives.

I don't think no one is arguing that. 

Trump being Trump makes himself an easy target for them. He's got tween thumbs.

3 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

So, essentially, the fact that this person received an email title 'Your Question' means that CNN is biased? 

So dumb.

It's possible that CNN sent the email AND that it was innocuous.  They might have had email discussions with all of the people asking questions to make sure the questions were appropriate or other things.  People would need to show that CNN did this only for the "pro-Obamacare" questions and not for anyone else for this to be bias.

On 1/21/2017 at 10:36 AM, JDaveG said:

Stand by -- I'm hoping he'll acknowledge that CNN's lede about Obama getting to appoint the successor was false, but he hasn't responded yet.  Hope springs eternal.

Have him mull these over.

http://thefederalist.com/2017/02/06/16-fake-news-stories-reporters-have-run-since-trump-won/

On 1/15/2017 at 0:19 PM, jidady said:

I actually hadn't logged in for a while since the timing of Atlanta's amazing season coincided with the publication of my first Disney book, but dude! The fact that this story is everywhere (and integral to the opening of SNL) speaks volumes about the relevance of BuzzFeed in the political realm.

As an aside, all those times during the election season when I mentioned Russia's blatant interference, this was the sort of thing I meant. As I've said, I've got friends in the Justice department and a few DC lobbies. They couldn't *believe* the media wasn't covering this more. Trump's willingness to be like Sideshow Bob with the rakes distracted them.

So, yeah...

No idea where to put this but I had to post cause it was hilarious. I legit had someone tell me that natives were native to the United States cause they were on this part when Pangea broke up and thats why they were native America, and when I called them on it they said, "Dont be stupid go read a Geography book."  All I could Picture in my head was Jack Sparrow holding onto a flag as North American Floated away with "He's a Pirate" playing in the Background

19 minutes ago, Worzone said:

No idea where to put this but I had to post cause it was hilarious. I legit had someone tell me that natives were native to the United States cause they were on this part when Pangea broke up and thats why they were native America, and when I called them on it they said, "Dont be stupid go read a Geography book."  All I could Picture in my head was Jack Sparrow holding onto a flag as North American Floated away with "He's a Pirate" playing in the Background

Seemed like that was actually a working I dunno let's call it "alternate" theory that got some play on doc Nat Geo type shows looking to stretch an hour kinda stuff about a decade ago, that they may have crossed from the main human continents  by canoe or whatever when they were a wee bit closer. I think it also pissed a lot of Indian tribes off.

Bering Straight is obviously still the most reliable and accepted theory (besides obviously the Book or Mormon :ninja: ). Ask your friend where all the neanderthal or early homoerectus bones are at, we probably dig up as many Dino bones as just about anyone else

10 hours ago, DewTheMathis said:

Is Senator McCain really a Democrat?
Or is his recent comments against President Trump, because the man attacked him during his campaign when he said he likes his war heros not to have been captured?

I think that is why so many Trump supporters give McCain a pass, but come on.. isn't there a point where you have to ask yourself if McCain has switched party sides..

McCain and Graham are wacko birds

Guest marla_mulder

Will be interesting to see what, if anything, he has...

Is James O'Keefe About To Smoke CNN? Tells Hannity He's Set To Release "Hundreds of Hours" Of Newsroom Footage "Wikileaks Style"

James O'Keefe of Project Veritas is set to unleash holy **** Thursday on #FakeNews network CNN. Well, he didn't exactly say it was CNN, but it was heavily implied. Apparently the network has a mole...

O'Keefe is known for undercover sting operations which have led to such bombshells as the DNC's paid agitator network, the outing of "DisruptJ20" / Antifa organizers which took place at comet ping pong - and netted three arrests (including a suspected pedophile), and most recently New Hampshire election fraud.

Today O'Keefe was interviewed on Sean Hannity's radio show where he revealed that a major network has been "stung"

O'Keefe: In the next 48 hours, Project Veritas, like Wikileaks, will be releasing hundreds of hours of tape from within the establishment media. Our next target is in fact, the media.

Hannity: How long have you been working on this?

O'Keefe: We've had people on the inside come to us. Just like Julian Assange has people come to him, we've had people, sources come to us and give us information, and we're going to be releasing it "Wikileaks Style" this week.

Hannity: Can you give us a hint what organizations are going to be impacted by this?

O'Keefe: It's one that Trump has really been talking about, you can probably use your imagination.

Hannity: So, it's CNN...

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-21/james-okeefe-about-smoke-cnn-tells-hannity-hes-set-release-hundreds-hours-newsroom-f

3 minutes ago, eatcorn said:

But not interested to see what ties the administration has to Russia. Not interested in having Trump's tax returns released. Not interested to deal with conflicts of interest. 

Project Veritas? VERY INTERESTED. Wikileaks? VERY INTERESTED.

I'm interested in it all.  

the fact that they don't care about the con that is Trump U is appalling.  He ripped off people of 10s of thousands of dollars.  Nah that's cool MAGA.