I just want to know...

WHAT DID WE DO DURING THE BYE WEEK TO GET BETTER?

Talking specifically to the coaches.  We know what the players are supposed to do... rest and get healthy.  But I expect our coaches to have spent this Bye week formulating a plan to improve the defensive schemes, formations, and execution alltogether...

11 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

I just want to know...

WHAT DID WE DO DURING THE BYE WEEK TO GET BETTER?

Talking specifically to the coaches.  We know what the players are supposed to do... rest and get healthy.  But I expect our coaches to have spent this Bye week formulating a plan to improve the defensive schemes, formations, and execution alltogether...

I hope so...the defense needs some tweaking for sure....just getting Coleman back  should be enough for the offense. ...

1 hour ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

At least now the standings are clearer with all NFC teams having played 10 games.

Eli Manning and company would be on their way down to Georgia if playoffs started today.

Should be very interesting watching it all play out the next 6 weeks!

With a better record than us...

44 minutes ago, Gee-Q said:

With a better record than us...

I have confidence in our offense against pretty much anyone. Yes, the Eagles game was rough, but I think we'll bounce back.

As for the defense ... I'm gonna really have to see something in these next 6 weeks to not be extremely concerned about any play-off QB going against us.

1 minute ago, BCEagleATLFalcon said:

I have confidence in our offense against pretty much anyone. Yes, the Eagles game was rough, but I think we'll bounce back.

As for the defense ... I'm gonna really have to see something in these next 6 weeks to not be extremely concerned about any play-off QB going against us.

I agree wholeheartedly!  I have the utmost confidence in our offense.  I have zero confidence in our defense...

4 hours ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

Well we lost to a 60 year old Hasselbeck and 70 year old Vinatieri last year coming off a bye.  I know this is a different team this year and I hope Quinn and company put in the work to avoid a similar result this time around.

We gave them the game with the turnovers. They didn't beat us. We beat ourselves.