Bruce Arians Hopitalized

4 minutes ago, Falconcheff said:

Isn't this the second time this year he's had to be hospitalized after a game?

He should consider retirement for his health and family's sake...

His wife might push him to do it too at some point. I remember watching his football life special, this isn't the first time he's had significant health issues because of his job

11 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

His wife might push him to do it too at some point. I remember watching his football life special, this isn't the first time he's had significant health issues because of his job

**** I may have to retire from watching this team. Just Kidding, they will find me dead and in rigamortis frozen mid dirty bird.

13 hours ago, ATLSlobberKnockers said:

I wouldn't cry if Roman Harper Fell down some stairs and tore an acl, or one of Brett Favre's kin Tonya Harding his ***. 

There is probably only one player I truelly hate in the NFL - Vacarro. He is just a pig of a player. I don't think I have ever watched a game where he didn't do something cheap that had the potential to seriously injure a player unnecessarily. Anyone see his hit on the punter last week?? - wouldn't care if he fell of the face of the earth 

13 minutes ago, primetime said:

There is probably only one player I truelly hate in the NFL - Vacarro. He is just a pig of a player. I don't think I have ever watched a game where he didn't do something cheap that had the potential to seriously injure a player unnecessarily. Anyone see his hit on the punter last week?? - wouldn't care if he fell of the face of the earth 

I was wonderiing if Vacarro  ruptured his Achilles tendon would Goodell wait until he rehabed it before hitting him with the PED hammer?