5 minutes ago, Halsey. said:

Not that I think it will happen, but what if Falcons let Schraeder walk in free agency, signed Thomas and then asked Matthews to move to right tackle. Playing different positions on O-line is a family tradition for Jake.

Then who you gonna replace Joe with in a couple of years. There's absolutely zero point in making that type of move unless you don't wanna pay one of the young guys

7 minutes ago, Halsey. said:

Not that I think it will happen, but what if Falcons let Schraeder walk in free agency, signed Thomas and then asked Matthews to move to right tackle. Playing different positions on O-line is a family tradition for Jake.

that makes us marginally better but at a huge cost for the upgrade.   poor use of resources - and you want to trade for him plus the cap cost?  really?

34 minutes ago, Halsey. said:

This is more likely than people may want to admit here...

After the sting off possibly not going far in the playoffs....But giving Ryan even better protection, while drafting OG and C.

Like I said, I don't really think it would happen. Nor do I want it to. I just think it's an interesting thought that Jake could be asked to move around to different positions, like his father did. He'll probably stay at LT, but I wouldn't be shocked to see him moved to RT at some point.

He should be livid. Guy was a potential HOF who has spent his whole career watching the team just get worse and worse. He wants to win in the final years of his career. Watching Mack get out probably inflates that. 

What are the browns going to do with that #1 pick? Draft a flashy QB who cant run Jackson's offense? Who knows if they will ever reach relevance again.

27 minutes ago, Rise said:

This is more likely than people may want to admit here...

After the sting off possibly not going far in the playoffs....But giving Ryan even better protection, while drafting OG and C.

So you really think moving our first round draft pick from his drafted position to RT... THEN draft a position we just dropped $55M into is more likely than people want to admit?

I really hope you're a fan from Colorado and can mail me what you're toking on over there...