Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SacFalcFan

Georgia Tech at Georgia Bulldogs "Clean, Old Fashioned Hate Week"

376 posts in this topic

UGA is on a roll to end the season.  Georgia Tech has also had a nice ending so far to their season.  Should be a great game in Athens.  we have a basketball game today with the Georgia Lady Dawgs playing Georgia Tech at 2PM.  #GoDawgs

I wanted to try n go to this one but it doesn't look like it's going to work out.

I went 2 years ago in Athens after years and years of not being able to go and it was the first overtime game. Exciting but we lost and then I had to watch the Tech fans act like the place is so repulsive. I hope we destroy them... there is not one team I hate losing to more.

95Dawg likes this

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I wanted to try n go to this one but it doesn't look like it's going to work out.

I went 2 years ago in Athens after years and years of not being able to go and it was the first overtime game. Exciting but we lost and then I had to watch the Tech fans act like the place is so repulsive. I hope we destroy them... there is not one team I hate losing to more.

I hate losing to SEC opponents but when we lose to Tech in any sport.  It makes my blood boil.  I want to beat them in being the better marching band.  

Carter and sdogg like this

1 hour ago, Carter said:

I loved in 1994 and 1995 when our Bulldogs were having bad seasons, They beat Tech and made them miss bowl games also.  It was great ending to see them at 3-9.  I love beating Tech.  This is going to be a great game this year.  

Carter likes this

Haven't been to a game this year, are tickets available - can u scalp a ticket cheaper than going on stubhub this season so yall have noticed? 

Last 10 years = 8-2 baby!!

November 25, 2006 Athens, GA Georgia 15 #16 Georgia Tech 12 Georgia 58–38–5
November 24, 2007 Atlanta, GA #6 Georgia 31 Georgia Tech 17 Georgia 59–38–5
November 29, 2008 Athens, GA #18 Georgia Tech 45 #13 Georgia 42 Georgia 59–39–5
November 28, 2009 Atlanta, GA Georgia 30 #7 Georgia Tech 24 Georgia 60–39–5
November 27, 2010 Athens, GA Georgia 42 Georgia Tech 34 Georgia 61–39–5
November 26, 2011 Atlanta, GA #13 Georgia 31 #25 Georgia Tech 17 Georgia 62–39–5
November 24, 2012 Athens, GA #3 Georgia 42 Georgia Tech 10 Georgia 63–39–5
November 30, 2013 Atlanta, GA Georgia 41 Georgia Tech 342OT Georgia 64–39–5
November 29, 2014 Athens, GA #16 Georgia Tech 30 #9 Georgia 24OT Georgia 64–40–5
November 28, 2015 Atlanta, GA Georgia 13 Georgia Tech 7 Georgia 65–40–5
Carter likes this