Excellent Keanu Neal video.

JiveAF

32 minutes ago, kiwifalcon said:

I like Neals demeanour he's not an over the top guy when he lights people up it's all about doing his job.Well drafted off the field seems in order aswell.

Yeah like he never shows off. That hit on Evans like he stood up and and watched Evans roll over then just turned around and keep walking like "yeah i injury people, nothing more to see here". 

The thing I love about Neal was him knowing the plays the offense was going to run even in preseason. Preseason! This man clearly takes his film study serious. Even better is that he was showing the other guys what he's been seeing and what they need to look out for. That goes a long way and the more they play together, the more they will trust one another and I'm quite sure Neal is going to lead that charge. I can't get over the fact that this man will be a Falcon for a long time. 10 years from now, he'll only be 31. 

4 minutes ago, Karst41 said:

Yeah,  that is so typical of Goddell.

But the upshot is that he will simply need to refine his technique, and he will.

His technique is fine. He's doing it the way he's taught. Can't help when wr's duck their head into you. And it happens so fast there's nothing you can do about it. The refs couldn't even see it. Wasn't a penalty in the game. Keep bringing the pain young man.