Trump's cabinet picks...

• Replies 955
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been seeing talk of General "Mad Dog" Mathis for SecDef.  The reaction to his quotes would be awesome.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you **** with me, I’ll kill you all.”

“I’m going to plead with you, do not cross us. Because if you do, the survivors will write about what we do here for 10,000 years.”

52 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Is anyone bothered by the fact that Michael Flynn seems to be an emotionally volatile conspiracy theory nut who regularly posts fake news stories on his Twitter feed?

This is the man who will be a top national security advisor to the president.  

Apparently to get a job with trump you just submit a link to your twitter. 

More information about Michael Flynn's conspiracy nuttery and posting of fake or false "news" online:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/kfile-flynn-tweets/

And a more biased article that shows additional tweets:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/here-are-the-most-bizarre-tweets-from-gen-flynn-trumps-national-security-advisor/

^^^Do you think this guy has the judgment to be a national security advisor?

8 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

More information about Michael Flynn's conspiracy nuttery and posting of fake or false "news" online:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/18/politics/kfile-flynn-tweets/

And a more biased article that shows additional tweets:

http://www.mediaite.com/online/here-are-the-most-bizarre-tweets-from-gen-flynn-trumps-national-security-advisor/

^^^Do you think this guy has the judgment to be a national security advisor?

Let's cut to the chase, what will Trump have to do to win you over?  Or will you just continue to be negative Nancy until the Dems win again?  Don't hold your breath on the latter...just sayin'

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Let's cut to the chase, what will Trump have to do to win you over?  Or will you just continue to be negative Nancy until the Dems win again?  Don't hold your breath on the latter...just sayin'

Let's address Michael Flynn's behavior and his inability to separate facts from conspiracy theories from fake news sources first.

Do you think a man who cannot differentiate between fake news and credible sources is qualified to be a national security advisor?

2 minutes ago, Leon Troutsky said:

Let's address Michael Flynn's behavior and his inability to separate facts from conspiracy theories from fake news sources first.

Do you think a man who cannot differentiate between fake news and credible sources is qualified to be a national security advisor?

He's in (nothing you can do about that), you need to answer the broader question I posed to you.  What does Trump have to do to win you over?  

1 minute ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

He's in (nothing you can do about that), you need to answer the broader question I posed to you.  What does Trump have to do to win you over?  

So it doesn't bother you that Trump - who is incapable of distinguishing facts from insane conspiracy theories (birtherism) - is appointing people who also are incapable of distinguishing facts from insane conspiracy theories (Flynn) to very important national security positions.

That doesn't bother you?

Just now, Leon Troutsky said:

So it doesn't bother you that Trump - who is incapable of distinguishing facts from insane conspiracy theories (birtherism) - is appointing people who also are incapable of distinguishing facts from insane conspiracy theories (Flynn) to very important national security positions.

That doesn't bother you?

What will Trump have to do to win you over?  Don't sweat the minuscule things, we need to MAGA, don't be a hindrance, be a part of the winning team with your support.  

3 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

What will Trump have to do to win you over?  Don't sweat the minuscule things, we need to MAGA, don't be a hindrance, be a part of the winning team with your support.  

"Don't sweat the minuscule things, like the fact that neither Trump nor his national security advisors seems to have the judgment to filter out fake news and conspiracy theories from credible news and facts...BE PART OF THIS TEAM OF CONSPIRACY NUTS!!"

No thanks.  It's astounding that people are willing to look past something this dangerous and disturbing by the people who are about to be in charge of our national security.

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

trout, people just want to mess with you.  They have no intention of answering your questions.

WFW will be justifying stop and frisk and muslim registries soon and say how constitutional it is

Interning Japanese people was deemed constitutional. You do not think Trump's supreme court would deem stop and frisk and muslim registries constitutional?

7 minutes ago, lostone said:

trout, people just want to mess with you.  They have no intention of answering your questions.

WFW will be justifying stop and frisk and muslim registries soon and say how constitutional it is

The problem is that these are pretty serious concerns about the judgment of people being appointed to high level positions.

It's obvious that some people just view this stuff as team sports and don't realize that having somebody who cannot distinguish between conspiracy theories and actual facts can be very dangerous in a position like that.  

14 minutes ago, GEORGIAfan said:

Interning Japanese people was deemed constitutional. You do not think Trump's supreme court would deem stop and frisk and muslim registries constitutional?

It's kind of sad when I have to explain how, just because a court ruled a certain way doesn't mean it's right or follows the constitution.

the fact that the war on drugs has basically ended our 4th amendment rights should be a clear example of this.

3 minutes ago, lostone said:

It's kind of sad when I have to explain how, just because a court ruled a certain way doesn't mean it's right or follows the constitution.

the fact that the war on drugs has basically ended our 4th amendment rights should be a clear example of this.

Isn't that the definition of constitutional. 

I never said it was right and I am pretty sure most justices agree that Korematsu was bad, but it still has not been overturned. 

Enter Sessions. Midway through the committee hearing, he declared that he was “very unhappy” with criticism of civil forfeiture, because in his view “taking and seizing and forfeiting, through a government judicial process, illegal gains from criminal enterprises is not wrong.” Apparently drawing a number from thin air, Sessions announced “95 percent” of forfeitures involve people who have “done nothing in their lives but sell dope.”   - See more at: http://www.rollcall.com/news/home/civil-forfeiture-finds-a-champion-commentary#sthash.1cj0rzPX.dpuf

It is going to be a interesting four years.