Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mikeg272

Ryan Schreader

43 posts in this topic

I haven't been able to watch a lot of games this year, but the games I have seen he seems to have regressed some from last year. Is he still the lock down RT we are going to pay a big payday, or has he hurt his stock? Not saying we need to replace, just curious since he is coming up on a new contract.

Just now, droopy1592 said:

He has dropped and lost some technique. He looks slow to react this year. 

The slowness is something I thought also. Wonder if it's just mental, since he was considered one of the best RTs and had a couple down games.

You guys really trip me out. He'll still get paid. The guys he play against get paid as well. Our players aren't gonna win every Sunday for the rest of their career, Schreader is fine. He's been more good than bad.

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

You guys really trip me out. He'll still get paid. The guys he play against get paid as well. Our players aren't gonna win every Sunday for the rest of their career, Schreader is fine. He's been more good than bad.

Man, y'all just try to call everyone out for every question. Should we just blow rainbows out of our @ss and talk everything good all the time?

567 Is the only one saying get rid of him and I took that as sarcastic

Just now, mikeg272 said:

Man, y'all just try to call everyone out for every question. Should we just blow rainbows out of our @ss and talk everything good all the time?

Nope. Wasn't satire. Schraeder has been bad this year.

Just now, mikeg272 said:

Could we use un upgrade at RT? Of course. That doesn't mean Schreader is abysmal though. Graham is a solid rusher. As it's been mentioned, we can't expect our O line to be perfect every week. Even the Cowboys monster line gets beat at times.

Just now, mikeg272 said:

How is this a call out ? It's simple .. a good player here who isn't playing up but on par has magically "regressed, maybe replaced, etc." HERE. Whatever else you took from what I said is on you .. I don't call any one out. 

1 minute ago, Geaux_Falcons said:

Could we use un upgrade at RT? Of course. That doesn't mean Schreader is abysmal though. Graham is a solid rusher. As it's been mentioned, we can't expect our O line to be perfect every week. Even the Cowboys monster line gets beat at times.

Thank you ..

This isn't just about this game. I have not seen him mentioned on these boards at all, I have missed a few games between work and moving. I was asking more so about what people thought. But the few games I saw he has not been the same as last year. Do not expect everyone to be all pro. Even said not saying he needs to be replaced.

1 minute ago, mikeg272 said:

This isn't just about this game. I have not seen him mentioned on these boards at all, I have missed a few games between work and moving. I was asking more so about what people thought. But the few games I saw he has not been the same as last year. Do not expect everyone to be all pro. Even said not saying he needs to be replaced.

He's not been very good this year.

mikeg272 likes this

7 minutes ago, mikeg272 said:

You would have to haven been a true homer not to expect some regression from last year. He was rated as the best RT in football last year. surely he didn't make that leap. I think people are over-blowing him being so bad because they had obvious high expectations. 

We've also played more and better pass rushers that rush against the RT this year, so maybe Shraeder is just average or slightly better. We have had a gauntlet of defensive pass rushing ends. 

His play has regressed but he's facing much more elite defensive ends this season compared to last. He's still top 10 at RT and his price is dropping to resign in the offseason.

4 minutes ago, MilleniumFalcon said:

His play has regressed but he's facing much more elite defensive ends this season compared to last. He's still top 10 at RT and his price is dropping to resign in the offseason.

Top 10 my ***. Why do people on this message board always grossly overrate our players? Ryan Schraeder is your average run of the mill NFL player.

11 minutes ago, tl;dr said:

Schrader, Chester, Hageman, and Allen are on my "sorry not sorry" list. It's time for changes at those positions. 

Exactly. **** them all! Get better players!! Sick of accepting mediocrity! I want a ******* Super Bowl and you don't Super Bowls with **** starters all over the ******* place!!! Dammit I'm ******* pissed!!!