America has spoken - Now, its time to get to work, restore our National dignity

Folks, Donald Trump is our President. Let now our nation heal, come together and reclaim our dignity and our stewardship as the world leader and shining star upon our planet. Now that the landslide is complete, the pronosticaters, the polls, the media will mull this over for years on end. My hope is we all come together and restart our country's engine that has been hampered by over regulation, corruption, greed and an out of control govt growth.

This is merely a start, or better yet, a Restart button for America. 

In President Trump my hopes are that he heals our fractured souls, he rebuilds our inner cities and he undo's the progressive tilt that has so hampered our lands.

In President Trump, I hope that his mandate is clear and I sense that he will get to work rebuilding our national spirit and our fractured government. 

In Mr. Trumps next 4 years, times will be tough but America is Stronger then any 1 man or woman and we can ALL look to each other to lift our spirits and pride and call for America, to be Great once Again.

God Bless America

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, dirtyhairy said:

Folks, Donald Trump is our President. Let now our nation heal, come together and reclaim our dignity and our stewardship as the world leader and shining star upon our planet. Now that the landslide is complete, the pronosticaters, the polls, the media will mull this over for years on end. My hope is we all come together and restart our country's engine that has been hampered by over regulation, corruption, greed and an out of control govt growth.

This is merely a start, or better yet, a Restart button for America. 

In President Trump my hopes are that he heals our fractured souls, he rebuilds our inner cities and he undo's the progressive tilt that has so hampered our lands.

In President Trump, I hope that his mandate is clear and I sense that he will get to work rebuilding our national spirit and our fractured government. 

In Mr. Trumps next 4 years, times will be tough but America is Stronger then any 1 man or woman and we can ALL look to each other to lift our spirits and pride and call for America, to be Great once Again.

God Bless America

Like trout said, it's not a landslide if he doesn't win the popular vote, but he won nonetheless.  You stuck by him through thick and thin, kudos to you.  Hopefully he's a good president.

21 minutes ago, dmo_dlo said:

Well at least we will have great comedy shows for 4 years, that's gotta help with healing. Oh and we'll make the world a happier place by being its laughing stock. So it's all good :)

Some great protest music should come out of this as well. A lot of classic hip hop albums came during the Reagan, GWI and GWII Admins.

So what's the health care plan going to be? Are 20 million people going to be dropped? Are Insurance companies going to be allowed to drop coverage on a whim and deny people with pre existing conditions? How about kids under 26 on their parents plan?

He is really going to attempt to deport 11 million people? How will law enforcement deal with that?

Is this wall going to come at the expense of trying to rebuild our infrastructure?

GOP has every portion of the government they got no excuses no way out of actual governing no more hiding behind obstruction and not actually making decisions. If Trump can't fix everything himself like he said I hope he is held accountable for that.

3 minutes ago, MAD597 said:

So what's the health care plan going to be? Are 20 million people going to be dropped? Are Insurance companies going to be allowed to drop coverage on a whim and deny people with pre existing conditions? How about kids under 26 on their parents plan?

He is really going to attempt to deport 11 million people? How will law enforcement deal with that?

Is this wall going to come at the expense of trying to rebuild our infrastructure?

GOP has every portion of the government they got no excuses no way out of actual governing no more hiding behind obstruction and not actually making decisions. If Trump can't fix everything himself like he said I hope he is held accountable for that.

Hillary supporters talking about accountability 

*snicker*

6 hours ago, Leon Troutsky said:

At the moment, Clinton has more votes than Trump.

I don't think you know what the word "landslide" means.  

trout, I don't think YOU're paying attention. See, this is the problem with you elitist leftists. You live in your own world, only digest and talk amongst yourselves and discount whole parts of the country cause We aren't illuminated leftists. The echo chamber that you, the left has lived in has been a house of cards for a very long time. The Blue wall, The Obama Coalition, aren't, weren't the reality of this election.

The real problem with the polls, progressives and the Left Think is the incessant need for like minded introspection. The refusal to talk to us deplorables, the refusal for the left to analyse the worries of the common man along with the Bubble that the media ensconsed themselves in was to blind you from the heart and soul of America and the long lines and huge Trump rallies. 

Americans want THEIR country back. The great unwashed like us deplorables Want our schools to be better, our cites to be worked on, JOBS to truly become available. Americans are sick and tired of illegals, Obamacare, Anti cop activists, lying media, rigged elections, and dishonest politicians. 

So, now that the left has lost to a Conservative who cares about the common man, what will you guys do? And folks, don't confuse yourselves, Trump ran on a Pro American, conservative platform, and its not mealy mouth McCain and Romney conservatism, its rock solid, nascar, love for our country Pro conservatism.

With this Historic election over, the people of this country can sit back and expect a direction change in America. We will EXPECT obamacare to be Voided. We will expect a Wall(paid for by the mexicans). We will expect heads to roll at the VA, the IRS, the state dept. We will remove Pajama boy from our military structures, and we will expect lower taxes, fair trade deals, foreign policy shifts, with actual teeth in it. We the American people will expect political correctness to once and for all BE defeated. 

Its time America went back to work, our borders secured, our politicians and political/media conglomerates to be vanquished. Its Time America stood tall once again, and exceptionalism to rule our dealings. .

By my calculation the left has Lost 3/4's of all its political power through losing the congress, senate, house races, three more governor houses, and the Supreme Court. The Obama and Clinton regime have destroyed the lefts power, so to has it destroyed the MSM's credibility. 

Who lost last night - Liberalism, The Clinton Foundation, Political correctness, Media Polls, The mass media in general, Obama's legacy, and Bullies who have been telling average americans like me, we were racist, bigots and homophobes. The phoney's lost last nite

Its Time to Drain the Swamp. 

By the way Trout. This is what a landslide looks like -  In the Words of Sirus inbetterthanverizion_zpstrc3wllr.jpg

Edited by dirtyhairy